• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to CHAT(membership perks)

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
:wave1:
Hey guys I just wanted to pop on here to say THANK YOU for your time last night in looking at the pic of the part I found floating in my dizzy.I went out and pulled it this morning and there is nothing thats missing that i can see.Yea I know, WTF right. So I went ahead an reinstalled it and she fired up.I went around and found I had 2 bad plugs wires that are arcing, after I fixed them I restarted it.She now runs great. This is why I LOVE paying for my MEMBERSHIP every year, because of folks like you that take the time to help folks out.
Yea i know we arn't suppose to plug the place up with problems, but it got me out of trouble.So that once an awhile time helps us.:roflmao:

Again I THANK YOU very much.:peace:

Actually, there are 2 separate chat systems. The older one requires Flash, is hosted by NAXJA, and is rather server intensive. The newer one does not require Flash, is not server intensive at all, but is hosted off-site.

Back