• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to 89caXJ I have my new XJ! (pics)

I still wax mine like once a year or so sometimes longer. I think that you should wax any vehicle at least once and a while.

I actually just did mine like a month ago.

swbooking said:
I still wax mine like once a year or so sometimes longer. I think that you should wax any vehicle at least once and a while.

I actually just did mine like a month ago.

I "wax" mine, if by waxing you mean taking the hose and spraying the seats/dash/steering/shifter/console down to get most of the dirt off.

haha do you really spray the seats? Id like to see the mold growing on those foam pads.

swbooking said:
haha do you really spray the seats? Id like to see the mold growing on those foam pads.

I left it with the doors open in 100+ degree weather for the weekend, to dry them back out.

I was out somewhere when struck by unexpected rain in a clay basin. You couldnt roll the windows up, because within a few seconds you could not see.. so you had to keep them down. It was .. muddy.

haha thats awsome. Did you do anything to the dash to make it more water resistant?

swbooking said:
haha thats awsome. Did you do anything to the dash to make it more water resistant?

No, this was not premeditated.

cal said:
I "wax" mine, if by waxing you mean taking the hose and spraying the seats/dash/steering/shifter/console down to get most of the dirt off.

I "wax" mine every time it gets washed too....if 25 cent carwash high pressure "wax" option counts.

And is that 305,611.5 on the odometer? Looks clean!

A good coat of wax helps when cleaning...
100_4764.jpg

juryrigjalopy said:
I "wax" mine every time it gets washed too....if 25 cent carwash high pressure "wax" option counts.

And is that 305,611.5 on the odometer? Looks clean!
Yes that is 305k... hehehe... like a champ.

you guys crack me up.. and some are nuts. what you guys do to some of your rides is amazing and i simply dont have the balls to do it i guess.. lol

JOe

cal said:
Take lots of pictures. In three years you will look at them and say "wtf happened?"

Lol.... 3yrs shit after 1yr on Naxja I was looking at pics of my stock heep saying WTF

KingOfTheHill said:
Yes that is 305k... hehehe... like a champ.

you guys crack me up.. and some are nuts. what you guys do to some of your rides is amazing and i simply dont have the balls to do it i guess.. lol

JOe

Everyone here thought the same thing too Joe lol

Back