• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TGIF? WTF?

OT

NAXJA Forum User
TGIF, my ass......

is.php

OT's going for the sugar high eh.... you're supposed to get it in the bowl....

You're fu*king loopy.
Why would a 200lb man eat out of a bowl that small?
Man, four of those bowls will fit in my cereal containing apperatus.
No, that's from my 7 year old as he was getting up to catch the bus.
I'm just the poor sap that gets to clean up six pounds of wasted cereal.

OT said:
You're fu*king loopy.
Why would a 200lb man eat out of a bowl that small?
Man, four of those bowls will fit in my cereal containing apperatus.
No, that's from my 7 year old as he was getting up to catch the bus.
I'm just the poor sap that gets to clean up six pounds of wasted cereal.

Wasted, Sheeeeeeeeeet put it back in the bag, dog hairs and all make sure he eats it, bet he's more careful after a few hairballs...:laugh3:

Besides, for all I know your self delusional and think eating 4 small bowls is better than eating one monster bowl... :D :D :D :D

RichP said:
Wasted, Sheeeeeeeeeet put it back in the bag, dog hairs and all make sure he eats it, bet he's more careful after a few hairballs...:laugh3:

Besides, for all I know your self delusional and think eating 4 small bowls is better than eating one monster bowl... :D :D :D :D
I would, but there's also the random metal shavings and slivers that I track in, mixed in there as well.

ECKSJAY said:
Ahoy thar!

CC_packs_MMateys.jpg
Don't be dissin' the M'oM.

is.php

That's just the opened bags.
You should see the pantry.
My dad never let me eat sugary cereals, so I'm breaking the chain.

Get yourself three kids and you'll find all kinds of neat sh*t like cereal in bags.
It's much cheaper without the crappy toy inside.

Look across the aisle from the boxed cereal.

misterjeeper said:
Hey, Bagged cereal is THE ONLY way to go when you have rugrats

Bagged cereal appears to be easy to poor into a bowl as well.

OT, let your dog clean it up, and save on the alpo for a day.

OT said:
Not every night.
Do you?:moon:

Actually YES, the kitchen gets fairly well cleaned up every nite but then we're past the cereal stage and kids wiping their faces on the bar stool backs. The main issue we have is the bar/counter itself, it's a horizontal magnet that collects stuff all week. As for the cereal, when both were here they would start eating one brand so janet would buy 3 or 4 big boxes at sams club, never failed, as soon as it went on the storage shelves in the basement they'd change brands, pffffftttttt .

My main issue is the $#%$ cat and keeping her off the counters, she's smart enough to not go there when I'm within reach or she's airborne across the dining room and semi across the living room and she $#%$ KNOWS she's not supposed to be up there. I've considered cutting her archiles tendons so she can't jump...or puting a 5lb collar on her or laying out some chicken wire fencing plugged into one of the kitchen outlets but that might not work as they are all GFI plugs and I'd end up having to reset the %$#$ digital clocks on the microwave and radio...the paint ball gun is too messy and would involve more cleaning up and the super soaker would make a mess of the 'catch all' counter.
She did walk across the radiant stove one time while it was till hot, she's not done it since then so she can learn...

Did you take the toy Jeep through it? Or is that clear spot from the chair? :roflmao:

Hmm. At six, my son would've said "I'm sorry, Father, sir, I just spilled some cereal, but will clean it all up right now, sir." And then I would have beat him through the process, hammering home that its never okay to make a mistake...

:D

Back