• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Testing the waters...'99 XJ, 5.5" of Lift Long Arms

TOZOVR

NAXJA Member #713
my '99 XJ with 92k on the clock....located in South Eastern Maine/NH

My wife bet me I coulcn't sell the beast (not WOULDN'T, but COULDN'T let go of it). She says if it goes, I can dump everything else into the Rangie....

Sooooooo....

'99 with AW4, 231 with SYE...
Intelligently used and RIDICULOUSLY maintained.

Fluids always changed promptly with all synthetic fluids...

I'm not going to lie. I wheeled this truck. I did not EVER beat on it. It was wheeled by a mature individual who knew the capabilities of his rig.

The rear hatch is wrinked and the pass rear door has a dimple. No other damage.

The Rig is on the lift now getting the Clayton Long Arm kit, so that comes along with it....

Here's the list...
Rubicon 3.5" coils plus 2" spacer
Clayton Long Arms
Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Trackbar and Bracket
Rubicon Stainless Brake lines front and rear
JKS BPE's
JKS Gen 2 quick discos
RE rear springs
Tera Shackle
DT3000 shocks
No-Slip Rear locker
Safari Snorkel
Bushwacker Flares
GTP hood vents
Bored out Throttle Body
Bored out TB Spacer
Rusty's mandrel bent cat back with Flowmaster 40
AR 767's 15x8
33x13.5 TSL LTB's
ARB Bullbar
WARN XD9000
Masterpull synthetic line
Hella 500 fogs
CRSU Rocker Guards
Mopar Tcase Skid
Mopar Gas Skid
Rubicon Express SYE
Spicer CV Shaft
Powertank PT10 System
IPF replacment lights with 90/110 watt bulbs and harness
Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads
Optima Red Top with Monster Cable Terminals
GArmin Etrex Legend (dash mounted)
First Aid Kit
29 pounds of Dog Hair
Thule Roof racks
Pioneer XM CD head unit
Sony Explod speakers and sas Bazooka

Here is how it was sitting 2 weeks ago, before the Arms.
28.jpg

It sits solidly at 5.5" of lift.

For $11k I'll keep the doghair ;)

If you need any other pics....PM me or just look around JU;)

Last edited:
Look at it! It's screaming "someone buy me!"

:eyes:

And I am screaming I want it!!! Maybe I'll take out a big student loan :shhh: Parents would be suprised to see that thing coming home instead of mine. :eek:

Love that truck. Keep it forever.

Id love to buy it. But then theres the fact that its much too pretty for me to afford, sorry man. hope someone does though.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, RJ Called himself Mature, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D I can't believe you're even thinking about this, how tight is that collar Kel has got around your neck?!? ;)

Ary

You must not want to sell it too much because you know that no one around here will let you depart with it. Better try e-Bay motors to show everyone one you really would sell it. :roflmao: :roflmao:

LOL, my crew has spoken!

Seriously, the reason is I tend to get bored...Safari Ary can relate.

The XJ has gone as far is it can and still be streetable IMHO, so I think it's time to start the fun part, the build-up, over on the Rangie we have out back or maybe an FJ60...who knows.

If it does not sell, I will not be heartbroken, I'll have a great truck to deal with day to day, and that is not a bad deal! I just want to test the waters and see what my options are, know what I mean?

RJ

TOZOVR said:
LOL, my crew has spoken!

Seriously, the reason is I tend to get bored...Safari Ary can relate.

The XJ has gone as far is it can and still be streetable IMHO, so I think it's time to start the fun part, the build-up, over on the Rangie we have out back or maybe an FJ60...who knows.

If it does not sell, I will not be heartbroken, I'll have a great truck to deal with day to day, and that is not a bad deal! I just want to test the waters and see what my options are, know what I mean?

RJ

The only way we're letting you get rid of it is if you donate it to raffle off at a Naxja event. :roflmao:

TOZOVR said:
29 pounds of Dog Hair

You willing to part out the dog hair? I need about 15 pounds for some pillows I'm working on ;) Maybe trade for an FJ40, you don't really want a 60 anyways :laugh3:

SOLD :wave:

Back