• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

testing deavers, fox's bumps and long arms.

grandrunner

NAXJA Forum User
went out to glamis for halloween and got a few shots. since last season im long armed, bumped and got deaver coils and 11in fox 2.0s, the bumps were put in friday. everything worked out great and nothing broke!

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

these last 3 are videos. just click the picture

That's exactly why I don't go anymore, last time out there I got a ticket for not using my turn signal making the left from the sand highway to head to olds. I think they're trying to drive people away, which actually may be a good thing in the end.

Nice, we are heading to el golfo the weekend of veterans day if your interested Ryan ( or anyone) its the mexican glamis with little to no cops to tell you anything. :D

It's basically the same kit as on t&j website ..plate on the inside and underneath notch a hole and use 2.25 dom tubing. weld a nut on and a set screw holds it in place

I hope you did some reinforcements above it too. If not, then it will bend under use like that.

Man thats pretty sweet a bit of weight distribution and I think shell be even badder! Hope for the chroakie to be at least that sweet some day

Back