• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Test

Colin W.

NAXJA Forum User
This was my first Jeep, and it has been sitting in a garage for the past 2.5 years. It ran when parked, and was driven for 2 months by a family member back in late 2009. The body looks decent, but has the typical rocker rot. Lower part of the door skins shows some rust. It’s been sitting too long begging to be worked on, and it needs to go.

Specs:
1993 XJ Sport
4.0 HO – 230k
AW4/NP231
8.25 – 29 Spline rear end from an ‘01
JCR Offroad Stage 4 Front Bumper

Transfer Case Skidplate – Can’t remember the brand. Bent steel plate that attaches to the outside edges of the frame rails. A poor paint prep job and a few uncovered scratches before parking the Jeep have turned this into a sheet of rust.

Tires likely need to be replaced, and are mismatched thanks to being in a rough neighborhood. (3) 235 BFG AT/KO’s and (1) 225 Kelly Safari AWR. (5) Alloy wheels.

Comes with a few misc. new parts I picked up over the years. New Track Bar, front shocks, etc. White face reverse glow gauges are installed, CD player has been taken out of the dash and installed in a different vehicle.

Rack shown is included and comes with a high-lift mount, but I will have to locate all of the mounting hardware.

Coils shown are from an ’01, and are included.

Rear Tail Lights are NOT INCLUDED.

This will need to be picked up from Rockford, IL.
I have the title in hand.

Asking $500 for anyone with a RED name, $600 for anyone without.
PM me if you’re interested.

2011-09-17_15-33-55_206.jpg

3Ab5XIoVM7AbgzDy2sU_wT_wP8JIITcm8fDTPi-iYVU

Last edited:
Back