• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Terry, found something...

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
NAXJA Member
big and black. Have no idea what they are or why they need to be on a trail jeep.

Let me know when the next time you'll be around.

Bob

Rock Yacht said:
big and black. Have no idea what they are or why they need to be on a trail jeep.

Let me know when the next time you'll be around.

Bob

images

:dunno: I have no idea either...... But this thread could SO easily end up in the den....

(Sorry, couldn't resist :D )

I was going to say inner fender liners.....but I think he already got new ones in the springs.

Then I was thinking bushwackers....because I know that terry has ripped his flares off about every trail run I've been on with him. But then again, he knows how easily bushwackers rip off too.....so he wouldn't do that.

I have no idea what it is....

okay troy, keep your "private" collection outta this!
;)

"trail jeep"? i drive a cherokee my good man. on the road. in the dirt. on the rocks.
in the mud. over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house...

fender liners keep the junk out. fatwreck: the guy in the springs neglected to tell me
that he had hacked them all up after trimming his junk. (n)

bushwackers? U-G-L-Y. you guys can harass me all you want 'bout my OEM flares,
but i've knocked them off a few times and they simply mount right back up. i've seen
some ugly damage as those bushmonsters get ripped from the side of a jeep.
no thanks, i'll keep my tear-away flares.

bob: not enough guilt about forgetting/losing them so many times that you couldn't
throw 'em in a box and ship my way? :D i'll tell you the location of an infamous
cheesehead bar (er, dive) here on the front range. the real deal from what i hear.
:cheers:

xjwillyb said:
They have been found!!! It's a miracle :D

-Will

i'll believe it when they're in my possession!

(this reply is just an excuse to remind bob to throw 'em in the truck saturday)
:wave:

...thanks (i'll ignore the yuppy remark). ;)

btw, you guys are mentioned a few times in the latest issue of JP mag. :thumbup:

'cept i think you're gonna have to bite the bullet and officially change the name to TNT Customs.
:D

Junk? Maybe a few dents and scratches, but I wouldn't say my jeep is junk.... Oh ya, I guess I did forget I nipped the front corners a bit. It was a long time ago. Sorry, next time I will keep my spare parts to myself ;) At least they are out of my garage. Oh well, good luck on the hunt for some new ones.
Shawn

Last edited:
flash_gordon said:
Junk? Maybe a few dents and scratches, but I wouldn't say my jeep is junk.... Oh ya, I guess I did forget I nipped the front corners a bit. It was a long time ago. Sorry, next time I will keep my spare parts to myself ;) At least they are out of my garage. Oh well, good luck on the hunt for some new ones.
Shawn

hey shawn,

no offense intended-- "junk" is merely a term of endearment that seems to get thrown around here... ;)
i've never even seen your rig. i appreciate your sharing, just wish you'd have remembered they were cut up.

no worries; i've supposedly got a pair w/ my name on them, somewhere up in ft. collins...

:cheers:

terry

No offence taken. I forget I even cut them untill I saw this post. Sorry.
Looking forward to doing some spring wheeling with ya!
Shawn

Back