• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tentative Trail Schedule

Thursday: Hancock Pass/Tomichi Pass return via Monarch Pass (Hwy 50). Alternate route: Hancock Pass/Cumberland Pass/Tincup Pass

It appears that Hancock Pass is closed due to a washout and will not be open. This can be run by doing Tincup, then Cumberland, then Tomichi, and back via Monarch Pass (Hwy 50).

Any comments/alternatives?

ya man im down to run thursday or friday depending on what day carnage run is on..., or really up for a night run :D

I'd be down for running chinamens one day during the week and even a night run. The wife's ride is getting gears, rear locker and 32" tires, so it should be ready for some action.

I'll restate that I would be totally up for a one-day Friday HolyCross run, provided there is enough interest from others! I am too big a P$%^&y for Carnage, but HC is right up my alley....

We would love to do this. We will have to check to see if my Dad can get the day off. If so, we would have to meet at the trail head early morning on friday.

When will the the trail schedule be finalized? My son wants to come up for a day and needs to arrange a day off.

This is ColoradoFest, the schedule is always in flux. Pick a day and a trail and post up. I'm sure we can get a few rigs together for what ever you want to run.

I will be there all week and would run Holy Cross as a 1 day trip. I don't care what day.

I'm doing it with Parker from CA on Thurs. & love to have ya. No lollygagging.

Back