• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tellico4x4.com Ring and Pinion run around!

KLXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered a set or Superior Ring and Pinion thru Tellico4x4 in April and have been given 3 different shipping dates and now June! They've even charged my credit card fully and costs me a humoungous phone bill calling from abroad!!!

Does anyone know which dealer stocks a Superior R&P for Chrysler 8.25?

I used Reider Racing had my gears in two days

You should definetly call the credit card company. Here it's illegal to charge a card before shipping.

your way off in another country. They just don't ship it out with the everyday UPS stuff. You have to have papers, and have the right carrier pick it up. This doesn't happen everyday. That is just plan shipping info.
No on the other hand a credit card should never be charged before shipping. I'd call to let loose on them for that.

KLXJ said:
Does anyone know which dealer stocks a Superior R&P for Chrysler 8.25?

Try Drive Train Direct www.drivetraindirect.com

On their web site you should find an e-mail address. Send your e-mail to Ron Stobaugh, I believe he is the owner. He should gibe you a straight answer.

And it is illegal here to charge your credit card before shipping, so you should contact your bank and have the charge removed.

Thanks for all your replies guys!

Just to make it clear.. I am having them shipped to a friend in LA before it gets forwarded to me in Malaysia.

I have called before ordering to check if they have stock, was told yes, was told they have been shipped, was told they were gonna be shipped 5/12, was told now they will be shipped June!!

Charging my credit card before the items is shipped is illegal? Will talk to my bank.

Thanks, will drop Drivetrain Direct a line!

Drivetrain Direct is in California, I think in or near Los Angeles. Your friend can probably go to the shop and pick up the parts to save shipping.

Back