• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tellico; Who's going and when?

Mark WNC

NAXJA Member # 481
Who's going and when will you be there?
I will prolly be by myself but I'll try to be there fri afternoon the 19th.
If not then some time fri. evening.
I'll try to make it for the night ride.
See you there.

Mark WNC said:
Who's going and when will you be there?
I will prolly be by myself but I'll try to be there fri afternoon the 19th.
If not then some time fri. evening.
I'll try to make it for the night ride.
See you there.

me and big98xj should be there thursday nite the 18th hopefully. we are also going this coming weekend but only takin big's rig and not mine.

Kevin and I will be there sometime Fri mid morning...Night ride good....

I should be there fri eve. Big'n said he'll be there and I got another guy from work riding. Not sure my rig can handle all that. Anyone got a spare seat? If not I'll make it work. Nite ride...yeah!!

i'll be there early afternoon fri, yess a nite ride.

no reservation nesscsary...Steve knows we are coming and JU crowd will be there this coming weekend...

alright, so who is startin to get pumped about this trip? it will be good to wheel with ya'll again. i got the trans/tcase bolted up last night and i should hopefully have the whole rig done by this weekend if i don't go out of town. gettin pumped we rolled it outta the garage last nite so i snapped some pics i'll get some better ones today though.

7 days and counting till i leave.

6 today, i'm sooooo excited..

if its empty when i get there i got dibbs on the pitch spot down @ the end of the upper driveway (before the curve) @ crawford's, down there by the branch, that'll be party central after the night run,,fyi..

i need a new cb ant. anybody got one w/ a mount??,,
my ol magnetic mount crapped-out & i'm gonna get away from that sorta thing & get a "real" antenna this time around..

btw
i've gotta 33" spare mounted on a factory steel 5 spoke (painted blk) if anybody is interested, its just sittin in the garage taking up space, i would entertain offers but i need $20 for it (thats what i've got invested ya know) i could haul it Tellico w/ me if anybody going wants/needs it..

Lane...

has anybody thought about a supper sat nite?

2offroad said:
has anybody thought about a supper sat nite?

i'll be bringing a metal grill (to place over the fire) to cook some hot dogs w/ buns & a couple bags of chips..

chances are i won't make it up on Fri. night, (probly roll in early Sat morn)

but if by chance i do make it.

What Cb channel will i need to tune into to try & hook up w/ folks on the night run??

Hate I'm going to miss this one, always had a good time in the past. The Woody made the last trip of its life at the JU run last weekend. Started on my MJ cabtruck last night. 105" wheelbase, 1/4 elipt. rear, long arm front, 39" irocs etc... I'll be back at Tellico in a month or two. Yall have fun.

CB Channel is 4 most of the time...Depends on whos there as to where we will actually go.

Pot Luck Meal on Sat. Night. We can do dogs again if so everyone please say what you will bring...I have mustard and Ketchup, Untinsils and Plates

Drinks will be bring your own
Chips
Buns
Dogs
Dessert
Chili ???

I got bad news, I'm going to close on a home loan Fri.
and have to be here this weekend to get some things ready for the concrete guys next week so I wont be coming to tellico this weekend.:bawl:
I sure will miss riding with ya'll.
I will try to make it in April but may not be able to
because of constrution.

Gonna Miss y'all...LOL there always next time...Luckly things panned out for us earlier this week i thought we would ahve to cancel...

So what day will the "official" ride be? I plan on getting there early as possible saturday

Back