• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tellico This weekend??

Was there Sunday. Had a good time, and the place was dead. We ran schoolbus, helicopter pad, guardrail and slickrock, all in about 5 hours. Might be back over this weekend if I can get my broken parts fixed and the eleventybillion loose bolts tightened back up.

IT'S LOOKING LIKE I'LL BE THERE ... red cherokee on 33's riding with a group of comp buggies and rail cabtrucks from chattanooga ,tn. (hamlton countytags) also has (FATBOYRACING ) in back glass .

were going up late friday or early saturday .

allthingsoffroad said:
where you staying?

coming up saturday morning riding saturday and coming home late saturday. we'll be parking somewhere past the paybooth more than likely . to be honest i'll no more around thursday .

i'm looking forward to trying my cherokee out in tellico . it'll be it's first time . (there ) not wheel'd . it gets beat every weekend here around the house .

we'll have 7 or 8 rigs in our group. look for an orange buggy and a big ugly yellow yj buggy. we'll be at Crawfords. dave

I'll be there Saturday with another XJ.Going to run Upper2, 11,12 and 9. Anyone who wants to join in is welcome. Hopefully Windrock Sunday.

Well, I was able to go with the guys from WNC on Sunday. We hit lower 2 and upper 2. Dave led the way, and made it up after flopping over once. Yoderboy went next and got pretty wedged on the big ledge and seperated his front driveshaft, twice. So he finally went up the bypass. I was next and had to stack some rocks, but made it up with a good tellico bump. I had to use my rear drivers door as a pivot point though. Jody went last and burnt around for a bit, before making it look pretty easy. We went on up to upper 2 and didn't have any problems there, other than almost ripping my hatch off.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Rest of the pictures are hereclick me

cool pictures looks like you guys had fun ....my plans got changed friday night . we had 5 trucks going and 3 of them backed out . i was looking forward to tellico , so we went ridin local . sunday . (chattanooga,tn) aetna mtn.

sewerboss , what size tires own you xj ?

NOS/86 said:
cool pictures looks like you guys had fun ....my plans got changed friday night . we had 5 trucks going and 3 of them backed out . i was looking forward to tellico , so we went ridin local . sunday . (chattanooga,tn) aetna mtn.

sewerboss , what size tires own you xj ?

I was up on Aetna last Saturday for the first time. It's a pretty cool place, and really close to me. I'm running mostly bald 35" trxus mt's.

SewerBoss said:
I was up on Aetna last Saturday for the first time. It's a pretty cool place, and really close to me. I'm running mostly bald 35" trxus mt's.

man we need to hook up and ride some if your close to aetna . i'm there about every weekend , saturday or sunday .

NOS/86 said:
man we need to hook up and ride some if your close to aetna . i'm there about every weekend , saturday or sunday .

I live about 1 hour from there, or so. Just north of Cleveland. Don't get many weekends off though. Might be able to go this weekend if you are going. My wife really likes to drive there. Its a bit easier than Tellico.

Back