• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tellico Nov 26 & 27

Lee 94XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well I'm taking the wife and kids to Tellico the 26th and 27th. This will be their 1st time out. The plan is to get to Crawford's Friday afternoon to camp and on Saturday to go up 4 to Fain's Ford and either back out 4 or 5.

So if anybody wants to come out and join us please do. My girl is 3 and my son is going on 2. It'd be great to have some other kids around for mine to hang out with.

Let me know if anybody's interested.

I will try and make it, most likely come up sat morn and bring my rug rats with me.

Cool...hope y'all can make it. Definitely let me know when y'all know for sure as to what time you'll be coming in and whether you want to meet at camp or at the pay station.

I'm not expecting to get out on the trail on Saturday til later in the morning. I'm thinking it'll probably be closer to 10:00 since it's the 4 of us and we'll have to make breakfast and break down camp before we leave.

I figured we could kinda take our time since we're just going out to Fain's Ford and back.

May not make it.
0.jpg

1.jpg

also need ball joints.

a-mechanic said:
i'll be wheelin' the minivan to MI. that weekend. sorry. maybe the next time.

Yeah, I was afraid it might be a bad weekend to get a group together since it's right after Thanksgiving, but it turned out to be the 1st open weekend for my family. I'm actually taking that whole week prior off (already had Thurs and Fri off for the holiday) to do some wrenchin' on the XJ. :repair:

I hope y'all have a safe and fun trip to MI.

i would go but i was there last weekend....and that was the last trip for the XJ. Its going into winter hibernation and rebuild now so it won't see many trails till next spring probably.

My crap is fixed, so I'll be there sat morn, 10am at the pay station?

we though some thing must of happen for you to not show, hope you feel better. took me 6 hours to get home people can't dive in the rain.

Mark WNC said:
Sorry I didn't make it guys.
Came down with the flu or something, I feel like CRAP!!
See you on the next ride. Maybe.

Sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you get over it soon. We'll catch ya next time.

Back