• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teks/TnT new site = no ZJ lift??

I dunno Bryan, the ZJ is vvveeerrrryyyy stout, a little more roomy which for me was one of the high points and it has F/R linked which again is a high point. I can't tell you how long I debated going the XJ route again. Some days I wish I had, but the accident really burnt me out on them, at least for now. I do miss mine something fierce but my mom has an 01 so some of my stuff will make it onto hers. Really though, driving mine then getting into my mom's XJ, hhhhuuuuuggggeeee difference, I feel less claustrophobic, oh and the stereo in the ZJ; get outta here!!

Phil, without getting into a huge debate with myself and making my brain hurt as often happens when talking of a ZJ lift that I'd purchase, I want a system that makes the rear triangulated. RE and BDS do not to that. I also want something with substantial belly protection, BDS does do that but TnT does it best, RE not really at all. I also don't want the lower links mounted on the bottom of the "frame" as BDS and I think RE does. TnT's actually has a 3-link rear with a hoop design for the uppers, which I'm told is similar to the WJ, and the uppers mount almost parallel with the frame rails.

See, ahhhh. Clayton's isn't bad, plus I'll get a sticker with my name on it!!

There are days I miss my ZJ too! But it had Deathwobble from hell! I also didn't care for the approach and decent angles and everything for the ZJ seem to cost more. I do really really miss the interior and amenities of the ZJ. .

I absolutely hate taking the ZJ offroad.. It just feels like im thrashing something too nice.

Don't get me wrong Clay, I would love to have a 98 ZJ for a daily driver. I just wouldn't want to thrash it as a wheeler.

Back