• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teaser...

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
You'll have to excuse the Walmart Digital Camera. You will be able to pick these up at CO Fest. That will all be explained when ya get down there. I can tell you though that the price is $5 a piece. And All money goes straight to the chapter. Have a good trip guys, and i'll see ya next year for sure..............:cheers:

ChapterSticker1.jpg

ChapterSticker2.jpg

ChapterSticker3.jpg

All of the Decals are made from 3M vinyl and have a high gloss clear vinyl laminate to protect the print. They're even waxable. Because of a mix up with Fedex, these are actually the second batch of Decals made. But in order to get them to me in time Gary did not have time to transfer tape them. So be careful, cause these puppys are thin, you will get bubbles if you don't take your time. Here is an install page for you as well.

Decal Install Instructions

Don't worry about the Rapid Tac plug, it's just that a plug. It does help, but is not essential, and is used more with the larger graphics............. :us:

Looks sweet. I talked to Troy and he is supposed to save one back for me.

Thats cause he lives with the yuppies and has to have his lawn to a certain length or he gets his hands slapped..lol :cheers:

Even though I got a nasty-gram from my HOA covenant enforcement team about my trailer being parked out front for too long...... :rolleyes:

I thought I better get the lawn looking presentable.

Not the worst covenant protected community, but still a PITA.

Looks darn good! :cheers:

Back