• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing stock class KOH XJ build

<LIKE!!!>
:worship: :cheers: :loveu:

i looked last night there was a pre-release demo for free, i downloaded it. pretty cool but real easy to flip the rig.

just like the real thing :gag:

:cheers:

i looked last night there was a pre-release demo for free, i downloaded it. pretty cool but real easy to flip the rig.

just like the real thing :gag:

:cheers:

Stiffen the front up Alot.

Ya'll got plenty of coverage in the KOH movie!

Cherpies? :scared:

Cherpies. Just by reading this thread you've been infected

Baby's getting a new pair of shoes!

I'm not elequent, so I'm going to copy the TeamPettyCash facebook page announcement on this one. :)

As you know, the #430 and #431 road race XJs have been running on Falken Tires since 2010, and beginning in 2014, so will the King of The Hammers- Ultra4 Racing Team NAXJA-Petty Cash Racing #4643 Cherokee.

The entire team is enthusiastic to be running the Falken Wildpeak A/T, a tire which has proven itself to be a top performer in in Ultra4, racking up back to back EMC wins in the last two KOHs. Beyond the tire itself, our own experience dealing with Falken as an organization in the past years has been fantastic. We look forward to the next couple seasons working with Falken and hope you enjoy following along with us in this next chapter of our team's story.

-Matt, Richard, Cal, James, Kris and the rest of the NAXJA/Petty Cash Crew

1185535_621362637884453_803496510_n.jpg

Gonna be a long weekend of busting tires (we keep 10-12 tires mounted at any given time) but I'm excited for the change!

I'm not elequent, so I'm going to copy the TeamPettyCash facebook page announcement on this one. :)

Gonna be a long weekend of busting tires (we keep 10-12 tires mounted at any given time) but I'm excited for the change!

Got bead locks to mount? Cal Ted!

If you like NAXJA show it and go get the 2013 KOH DVD! man we got some great exposure congrats team NAXJA!

Ordered, received, and watched. Good stuff!

David Bricker / SYR

i was really surprised at just how much coverage you guys got once I actually saw the movie.

pretty darn cool :thumbup:

my favorite part was the in-car vid at the starting line.

Goatman: So cal, we ready for this?
cal: well its too late now isn't it? we have to be!

:roflmao:

Very cool.

Groove them.

Groove them.
We'll be getting them pre-grooved in "KOH pattern" from Falken. They seem to have the right balance of voids/contact patch pretty well figured out.

And yes, Falken knows that the market demands a true M/T tire in addition to their very capable and durable WildPeak A/T. I'll let you infer from that what you will. ;)

-Matt

That blows......so the 2013 Championship will be determined by the 2014 KOH race? Screwy

Guess that means the 4743 car will make it to Moab in October.

Well, for those of you who havent heard, the nationals race was rescheduled for a course in Arizona, near Congress.

We spent 1.5 weeks of prep time drinking margaritas and sleeping, so we were waaay behind. Spent the last week with james fevering over the car, which is all buttoned up and ready to go! James is still taking the codriver seat. The car is as prepared as it has ever been and ready for anger!

Didn't stop to take any photos, will catch you guys up on tech when we return from the race. Leaving Thursday at sunrise, hope to come back next week as national champions!

Back