• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA needs some last minete help

David Taylor

NAXJA Member #570
From Richard,

The Team NAXJA t-shirts will be ready to be picked up either Tues or Wed. The long sleeve shirts got delayed in shipping, so it held up the order. The shirts are being done by California Casuals in San Bernardino, they are right off the I15 and easy to get to. Here is their website: http://www.calcas1.com/index2.html

Their number is 909-880-0860 and Bob is the owner and who we deal with. I'll be calling him Mon to get a status, to know if they will be ready on Tues or Wed. He's hoping the shirts will be done on Mon.....

Nothing to do but to stop and grab the box that will have 40 some shirts in it. Can we figure out how to coordinate someone coming through that can pick them up? I'll probably need some cell numbers depending on if they'll need to be picked up on Tues or Wed. My Dad could pick them up, and has done it in the past, but he's coming up to JV today.

Call me on my cell. 661-706-1600

I also just called Richard and left a message. I am heading out Tuesday morning, so if they are ready by Monday, i can do it.

Matt are you picking these up tomorrow (Tues)?

Or do I need to pick them up Wednesday?

while I was making plans to drive up in a caravan Thur, I'd be happy to swing by and take care of this on my way up, thur if need be. Number is 8583665271. Let me know, I'll get 'em if nobody else can!

I'm also heading up on Wednesday....probably mid day.....Let me know if I can help or if Matty or Stephan have it covered. seven 1 four seven 8 five twenty two twenty one
Oh this if gonna be FUN !!!!!

Hey Curt,
Can you take some HIDS and steeekers up for me?

Ran into some issues today trying to get the junk ready. Im not going to be able to head out till Friday morning now. Sorry boys.

Back