• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS

Mike why do you think I love it so and Grimmy that's why I love it, s#@t show at the notches.

yeah like the year one of our members got tboned at blowsand by some drunk dude that took off.

same reason i stopped going to glamis.

I'm thinking about heading out Friday night and just staying for Saturday.
Some people are saying it might flood. I have no idea if that's true or not.

its funny the amount of people screaming about the rain. bunch of ninnys. must be made of sugar afraid they are going to melt

It was fun a few years back watching people on Sunday pull their toy haulers up the muddy hill trying to go home! I'm hoping for a flood!

its funny the amount of people screaming about the rain. bunch of ninnys. must be made of sugar afraid they are going to melt

Have you ever been in or seen a flash flood out here in the desert? They are not fun, i have seen a few with cars floating down the washes out here.

Yep I have seen em. Was out there 5 years Scott. And with the location of TDS I'm not too worried about flash floods there.

Back