• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tagger wanted

hellbilly04

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for someone that can paint the hood of my XJ to look like my avatar. Not looking for a pristine job or show finish but someone that is real good with rattle cans:D If I could catch one of those taggers that f up our walls-freeways & put his talent to good use...lol

Looking for someone that can paint the hood of my XJ to look like my avatar. Not looking for a pristine job or show finish but someone that is real good with rattle cans:D If I could catch one of those taggers that f up our walls-freeways & put his talent to good use...lol
How about a vynil wrap? just a hood shouldnt be too pricey :dunno:

You know what, Jimmy might be up to it. That dude is pretty decent with a rattle can and draws pretty damn well. Ill talk to him tonight about it.

Ahhh chet, you need a mexican to work his magic with the spray cans Billy?

You know what, Jimmy might be up to it. That dude is pretty decent with a rattle can and draws pretty damn well. Ill talk to him tonight about it.

Saweeet let me know Allen..

Also thought about a vynil wrap Mike but it would end up looking better than the rest of my jeep & can't have that

Cool, but when he fcuks it up gimmie a call :D

PM, maybe we can do a little more than rattle can.

M

Are you going to paint it orange too??

glroof.jpg

Back