• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sye speedo gear housing.

this is what i was thinking should be done but didnt know how to exactly go about doing it, but now im pretty sure i know what has to be done to get this to work. 3 different people told me to do 3 different things which left me very confused. hopefully it will work and i wont have to post any more annoying sye qustions. thanks for the help.

don't worry. regardless of what these people here might say about repeat questions, i'm sure most people here are happy that you asked "how to INSTALL something properly" rather than "how to fix something that you screwed up". LOL

and you did search, so that does help and give you credit.

did you find the instructions from advance adapters.

thanks for pointing me into the right direction, i would of been totally lost and probably would of had to spend money on a very simple mod. i found instructions and have a really good understanding of what to do now. all i have to do is get the rest of the supplys i need and ill put it in on my next day off. thanks again for the help. :cheers:

hell said:
i went to a local offroad shop today and he told me i have to have a bypass done on the 4 wheel drive switch, but wouldnt tell me details because "this is how he makes his money"
Make sure you go back there and talk to the same guy now that you've got it done. Remind him that his piss-poor attitude probably just cost him not only your money for the SYE fix, but any future purchases you could have made. Might even cost more since word got out on the largest Cherokee user's forum in North America...

That wouldn't have been Desert Rat, was it? I couldn't stand their Phoenix operation although I appreciated being able to go in and handle items that I later ordered online or elsewhere.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Back