• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sweetheart run?

pssh, why are you always talking about my member?

BIgDaddyChia said:
Pardon me if I may. Are you lost :D

You may not.
:twak:

March 22-23 is easter weekend next year. I personally would love to wheel that weekend, but I don't know that we'll be able to draw a crowd since many people like to be with family on easter.

Yeah easter wouldn't be doable for me.

Ramsey said:
Yeah easter wouldn't be doable for me.
Can I be your sweetheart anyway?

Gilmer is probably more do-able because, as already mentioned it is a little more central to the majority of members. It sounds ok to me but we need to set the date pretty soon or many of the members have to plan the time of from work very early to be guaranteed that they will get the days they request off.
Ramsey are you ever gonna pay up and be a member?????Or are all your extra funds going into terrorist activities?????

Haleyes said:
Can I be your sweetheart anyway?
Always baby.

Other mike, don't know if i'll reup or not.

I'm always lookin for an excuse to play in the dirt. Count me in.

Come on officer sirs, nail down a date like a drunk girl on prom night.

I nominate the weekend of March 14,15,16 For an "Ides of March" run. Complete with toga party.

Any objections speak now

(Toga party optional)

Are pants required?

Dirt said:
Where at? Hot Springs?

I second optional pants.
Gilmer I believe, not worth the several hour drive you'll have to make. Unless you just want to come cuddle.

I like hot springs a lot more than Barnwell, but barnwell is several hours closer to way more members. In the interest of having a good turnout it will be in Gilmer.

Ok Gilmer, closer. Not as good, but a good place to start.

Back