• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sweep jeep

Mine is 3.5" RE with no swaybars front or rear.We valve the shocks ourself,this is setup for chasing and mild prerunning in Mexico and works great.As for front shocks,10" or 12" depending on lower shock mount.Rear still 14" or 16" through the floor.

Mine is 3.5" RE with no swaybars front or rear.We valve the shocks ourself,this is setup for chasing and mild prerunning in Mexico and works great.As for front shocks,10" or 12" depending on lower shock mount.Rear still 14" or 16" through the floor.

what is your valving set at if i may ask? sounds like maybe 12 and 16 for the rear for me. i am an inch higher than you.

BTW I might add, Im running 8.5 up front and 10s rear and in running 6" RK springs, but soon Im lowering to 4.5 or 5. My spring rate is at 175 so if you go with a stiffer spring you can soften your valving a little

Can't really get into exact valving as my son does that for a living but they are way stiffer than those listed above.Body roll is nonexistent(unless you take a 45mph corner at 85mph) and the ride offroad at speed is great.

P1013470.jpg

992-7970.jpg
What are the rope/line/wire things going from your roof rack to your bumper called and how did you attach them? I know they're for deflecting branches and brush from the wind shield and I want them on mine. I just need ideas on how to mount them.

What are the rope/line/wire things going from your roof rack to your bumper called and how did you attach them? I know they're for deflecting branches and brush from the wind shield and I want them on mine. I just need ideas on how to mount them.

eye hooks

eye_bolt_hex_nut_n221-309.jpg

I would be happy to, except i am not a prerunner nor a jeepspeed so i did not want to be a poser. :) I just need to get there fast and save people only its been wearing out my jeep over the years, i am willing to give out any specs needed. thank you all for your help .you guys know more about what i need than the crawler section. thank all

Last edited:

camper turnbuckels work great! i have relatives living in amhurst new ham.

I would be happy to, except i am not a prerunner nor a jeepspeed so i did not want to be a poser. :) I just need to get there fast and save people only its been wearing out my jeep over the years, i am willing to give out any specs needed. thank you all for your help .you guys know more about what i need than the crawler section. thank all

hey man im building a rally jeep, and so far its all rice. this is the go fast section, for those that want to go fast. ;) i hope we can help you

thanks man< but if your building a rally jeep it needs to be allot smaller than mine. I pick up pieces and haul cars off cliffs all the time. Doing a 100 through the forest in a xj instaed of the 35 t0 75mph that i do would be a huge butt pucker moment, hats off to you. That would be cool to see! I would love it! Its all i can do to keep mine in one piece and i have allot of racing expierance under my belt. including winning a 2003 scca series. and my jeep is a handful when you start sawing the wheel lol. good luck my friend. :)

your RE rear springs are your stiff ride bigger shocks arent going to help, soft springs and good shocks will smooth that out, and buy used shocks you can rebuild off racedezert or somthing save a ton

Back