• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swaybar Bolts

Why would you want to spend time with your GF when your XJ is in Pain and needs your Tender Loving Care. Really, she won't mind. Poor, poor XJ.

I'm sure you know I'm Joking. Right?

i didnt take that as a joke!

priorities ty, come on!

you should have just ran down here and got my grinder!!! would have been cheaper in the end!:doh:

I've posted this a million times, but one more time won't hurt. I used my 2 jaw puller and a nut to get mine off. I pushed it out using this method.

1610526665_32c5f24b9d_o.jpg

I've posted this a million times, but one more time won't hurt. I used my 2 jaw puller and a nut to get mine off. I pushed it out using this method.

1610526665_32c5f24b9d_o.jpg

if only mine was that simple =D i ground the head off and sucked it thru using the original nut and a socket =), i think i was just pissed off cuz my puller wouldnt push it out like urs obviously did so i took the quickest method i knew.

Mine were stuck bad. I tried the BFH with no luck and I hate any thing torx with a passion.

Lots of heat. I got mine pretty much glowing and then the BFH and both almost fell out with a little tap.

Back