• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet

OT

NAXJA Forum User
Post here if you have extra parts you can bring to sell or swap, or if you need a part. If you want to sell it, leave a price so as to avoid wasted space from folks asking, "How much?".

Now then,

I need another 8.25 29 spline shaft.

I have a set of discos I'll trade for a case of GOOD beer (def.- any beer without TV commercials) or $20.

Right rear quarter glass- $5

okay...

I have a stock 231 t case from an 88..$80
27 spline 8.25 rearend, complete........$50
stock black bumpers.........................$10 ea.
stock shackles w/ bushings................$10 for the set
set of jks quicker disco's almost new....$40
front driveshaft................................$40
front swaybar relocation brackets........$5
inner fender liners.............................free

logdog said:
front swaybar relocation brackets........$5
Put my name on those :D
And I got:
1. Set of snow cables that fit 235's and 225's... lets say $40.
2. Hand brake and cables for 97+ (I know there is someone out there with a busted button :))
3. Airbags (both sides): make me an offer.
4. If anyone is looking for any interrior trim pieces for the 97+ lemme know.... I got a whole rig I'm taking appart.

Rancho control arms-$50
5 30x9.5 Pathfinder ATs-$200..only if someone makes a deal ahead of time
Front skid plate-$30
4.10s for an 8.25"...trail vehicle only-$25
Rear black bumper from a 95-beer...good stuff
other misc crap that I'll have to look for...

seanR said:
I have an 8.25 that I will part with.
No innards, just the empty shell and backing plates.
So you're saying you have an 8.25" 0 spline axle?

Gonna have to look through my parts pile before I head out there...

95XJCOUNTRY said:
I may be very interested in one of those Chrysler 8.25's anyone have left? if so where???
Mine is in Grand Junction CO. Right on the way to Moab! :wave:

Anyone need a cut, beefed, shackled, and receivered bumper? Minus the receiver D-ring.

$30.00

is.php

is.php

By the way, I'm still looking for another 29 spline 8.25 spare.

I need a spare tire. 33 in size, any condition is ok as long as itll hold air and get me off the trail. Thanks

Mike

How about (5) 32-11.50X15s. Four are Dunlop Mud Rovers that just had their first 5,000 mile rotation. The spare is a decent Pro Comp MT. All are on 8" Rock Crawlers w/ 4.25" BS.

Never offroaded:bs:

$350 for all

Also, a Detroit Locker for D35, 3.55 and up.
$250.
Will throw in the complete 35 if you want.

I'll have a set of RE 3 1/2" coils with around 10K miles on them! $90 or so...
Who needs them? :eyes:

I have an AFE air intake that came with my 97. It's smog legal in CA (actually passed smog with it about a month ago) unfortunately it's taking up room in a spot where I need to mount a few items so I mounted my old one and this one is for sale. It looks like this and it looks like it cost a damn fortune, but first $120 takes it.
Oh.. filter is red not blue. Also I will not bring it with me unless there is a buyer lined up.

Does anyone need a rear hatch with glass? Has struts, defroster, electric lock, wiper (needs to be reinstalled), and Moab trail vinyl for posterity. $30

is.php

Back