• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet

I also have two black doors for 84-96 XJs or MJs. They are very clean (some minor scratches) no rust and completely 100% stripped. I can snap a pic tonight.

make offer in cash or jack daniels.

I'm leaving at noon tomorrow so anything you want to wheel and deal on get ahold of me before then. I'm not bringing anything with me that's not sold.

mac 'leaving in 25 hours' gyvr

$20 fair? Haven't priced one in a while.

sounds good to me, in fact, i'll throw the other fan in the truck for you too.

mac '2 for 1' gyvr

Last year it would've been a hot item to have around to sell...

mac 'not sure about this year' gyvr

I need one of these bad! I have an antenna, what else do I need to make it work? Wires? Mount? Power supply(hard wire or cigarette lighter)?

they have wires and a fuse, you'd need to either wire it to a cigarette lighter or tap into some other power under your dash or run a line to the battery.

i believe that they both have embedded nuts in them to mount a mount, but i don't have that, for something quick you can shove them between the seats and the center console.

is $20 a fair price for one? I can bring both to make sure that you get one that works (i believe them both to work, but just in case)

mac 'break 19 for a radio check' gyvr

ok, i'll throw them both in the truck...

mac 'can't believe no one needs taillights' gyvr

they have wires and a fuse, you'd need to either wire it to a cigarette lighter or tap into some other power under your dash or run a line to the battery.

i believe that they both have embedded nuts in them to mount a mount, but i don't have that, for something quick you can shove them between the seats and the center console.

is $20 a fair price for one? I can bring both to make sure that you get one that works (i believe them both to work, but just in case)

mac 'break 19 for a radio check' gyvr

I think they are around 35 new, so 20 for one that works sounds good.

Shane, the CB shop out in Troutville across from Cracker Barrel has mounts in stock. You will need the model or frame size. They are either large frame or small frame. The guy that owns the place is Jeff, great guy. I will have my SWR meter with me at the crawl.

I will have a radio in my Commander and the radio in the Heep, I'm also carrying a 40 channel Midland portable.

I need one of these bad! I have an antenna, what else do I need to make it work? Wires? Mount? Power supply(hard wire or cigarette lighter)?

Hell for one trip just stuff it between the seat and console, you don't need a mount right away!

RC Discos $50

for 3.5-6" lift

9186154887_8477bcf990_b.jpg

I meant antenna mount not CB mount I'm def stuffing that piece between the seats

I have an antenna mount that you can have. It mounts to the rear fender just above the tail lights with (3) 1/4-20x3/4 screws(you will need to supply them and a drill to mount it). I built it for the 96- body style, should fit yours as well.

I'm also bringing any extra CB antennas that I might have. I know I have at least one Firestick 2 with a Firestick spring.

Back