• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Surco Safari Rack 45" x 60" with mounting feet

330LICIOUS

NAXJA Forum User
rack is in good working order, everything is straight. i've used to strap camp chairs and trash in and out of the trails. has the mounting feet to work with the XJ roof rails (part# J100)

$200 in Fremont. (new from Amazon is $330 (rack+mountings, J100)
0e99faa0-1.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your skills MaxxXJ. Guess you don't need to worry about buying a rack...

I bought my first few... I didnt learn to weld overnIght, I learned liked everyone else... Any monkey can weld with a wire feed... I could give my girlfriend a 5 minute run down of what to do and she could catch Onto it

MIG welding is quite easy. I've welded mild steel, stainless steel, titanium, zirconium, niobium and several other refractory metals that are difficult to weld. I do it at work as needed, but don't bother at home. I don't own a welder or pipe bending equipment as we have all that at work if I cared to spend my time doing it.

Point is that 330LICIOUS is trying to sell something. If you don't want to buy it, leave the thread alone. Nobody cares that you and your gf can weld and fab things.

Last edited:
I bought my first few... I didnt learn to weld overnIght, I learned liked everyone else... Any monkey can weld with a wire feed... I could give my girlfriend a 5 minute run down of what to do and she could catch Onto it

So your girlfriend is a monkey? Interesting...

Back