• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Supercross at Angles stadium Saturday night!!

mattyj

NAXJA Forum User
First round of the AMA supercross season kicks off tomorrow night at Angles Stadium. Pits open at 12. The night show starts at 7.

Drop by and say Hi at the Troy Lee Designs Honda Semi.

:wave1:

First round of the AMA supercross season kicks off tomorrow night at Angles Stadium. Pits open at 12. The night show starts at 7.

Drop by and say Hi at the Troy Lee Designs Honda Semi.

:wave1:

If you're going to be there, I will stop by and say hi. I should be getting there around 12:30 or so, and we have Pit passes already.

Justin

I am 50/50 for A1 but it looks prety good for A2 (depending on our prerun/testing sched). So if I drop your name will I get a beer or do I need to be ready to duck away from a punch? :) :)

Good luck!!

Last edited:
If you're going to be there, I will stop by and say hi. I should be getting there around 12:30 or so, and we have Pit passes already.

Justin

Yep.... I'll be there. Im wrenching for Lites rider, Chris Blose #63.

tim ferry is a douche he took out buba in the main event and hurt him...buba did even finish. vilapoto was nowhere near the front he wasnt even in the top 5... and grant langston won and when he threw his gogles we caught them...woohoo his first 450 class win.

tim ferry is a douche he took out buba in the main event and hurt him...buba did even finish. vilapoto was nowhere near the front he wasnt even in the top 5... and grant langston won and when he threw his gogles we caught them...woohoo his first 450 class win.

What race did you see??? I recall CHAD REED took out bubba, then he was hit by Windham trying to get off the track.. Ferry had nothing to do with it.. Vilapoto was lackluster in the main none the less, and Matty's boy Blose did good in the heat.. Congrats to Josh Grant for the Main win... You should really get your facts straight...

http://www.supercrossonline.com/

Good wrenching Mattyj !!!
Chris had a solid 4th in his heat and a lucky 4th in the main with Lawrence getting docked for cutting the track.
Congrates to the Troy Lee Team!

Scott.....I saw the same race you saw....Thumbs up to Josh Grant and the first win right out of the box to Joe Gibbs Racing....Is there anything that JGR can't do????

Thanks for the props boys.
It was a great night for our lites team. Chris Blose rode a little tight in qualifying and his heat but losened up in the main & dropped his lap times. A fourth place finish is a huge deal for us!
Sean Borkenhagen rode to a 12th in the main. Awesome for his first ever supercross.

Back