• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Super Swamper LTBs

or get a set of street tires
VERY true! With a nice jack and good impact gun its nothing to buzz your street wheels off and throw on the wheelin meats. I am going to start watching craigs list for some AT 35's or something to do just this. That way I can run my rig around and not have to worry about stuff getting rusty and what not when its not in service. Sometimes its a good 2 months between wheeling trips (unfortunately!) and my swampers just wear so badly it's a shame.

great tires..thinking about running them in the new 40 next time i buy tires. ive got 2 friends running them in 33s and they do great. pretty tough to ballance though. i put them on a balance machine at work one day and just laughed (needed like 30oz or something crazy). but we got them pretty balanced with airsoft bbs

great tires..thinking about running them in the new 40 next time i buy tires. ive got 2 friends running them in 33s and they do great. pretty tough to ballance though. i put them on a balance machine at work one day and just laughed (needed like 30oz or something crazy). but we got them pretty balanced with airsoft bbs

what?! :clap:

You don't balance LTB's. My friends and I just put them on and run em. You can balance something on a spin balancer that more than likely has a flat spot or two. Unless you have one of the road force balancers, that might help.

Oh I know all too well the on road ride of the LTBs(almost as bad as a bogger) I too did the street tire/off road tire swap for many years before I got a truck/trailer, now mines a buggy after a bad roll racing in Monster Jam(won with the LTBs). I still wish I could get a 40-12.5-16 LTB(we can dream) but instead I'll end up with 38-12.5 tsls...andy...miobi.org

Back