• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunglasses?

XJ98Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a pair of aviators. I'm looking for ones with a medium-largeish frame size. Gold with brown lenses. I also want them to be dark enough that you can't see my eyes. So that eliminates Raybans, Von zippers, and oakleys. Figured I'd ask you guys.

Also, is there a term for being unable to see through them from the outside?

"One way" lens? Mirrored lens? Opaque would mean you can't see through them at all, right?

Anyway, stop using drugs and it won't matter if people can see your eyes. :roflmao:

"One way" lens? Mirrored lens? Opaque would mean you can't see through them at all, right?

Anyway, stop using drugs and it won't matter if people can see your eyes. :roflmao:

toke.gif

You either want them stupid dark brown or a complete one way mirror like Spiderman. Can't have both. Never seen brown mirrors unless it's been rubbed with shit.

Or maybe more like these:

_adc17fe2e3bf9848f6d024eb4e013a8747.jpg

i had a pair of spys that were very nice. i think dragon and electric make them too.

visine-org.jpg

Anyway. I know mirrored and brown are two different things. But do they not make deep tinted brown ones? I mean I've seen regular darkness and lighter brown ones so I don't see why there couldn't be darker ones.

Back