• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday Nov 13th Sedona Scouting

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
No real wheeling just an exploratory mission around the Cottonwood/Sedona area for campgrounds/trails e.t.c.

Myself +3 rigs max
Stock 4x4 rig friendly
Please bring:
recovery equipment
spare parts/tools
Snacks and drinks

Meet in town @ Burger King on south side of Sedona @9:30a
175 W State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ

Last edited:
Re: Saturday Nov 12th Sedona Scouting

Why can't this be on sunday the 13th. It sucks having to work every saturday!

Turn off 89A towards cliff hanger for camping. Most of that area need permits so check that out as well.

Thanks for the info Charlie Tuna.

Hey Andrew, you game for Sunday instead? It actually works better for me too.

absolutely! switch it to sunday and i'm there.

No more room. Looks like we might be running the hard stuff also.

Attending:
KRAKER
babyhuey
azaumni or something like that. :D
toy from another board.

Last edited:
Since well built rigs are coming. Any interest in finding Brutal and Smasher? Maybe wheel it if we're feeling froggy and I can come up with a leader?

are you trailering yours up there? cuz i'm not so i don't want to get stuck up there with a broken rig. i have no problem finding it , running it my be a different story depending on how rough it looks.

i can't make it, can't get my jeep done in time. i still have to finish my axle install since i was 2 days late getting it back, and my new position at work has me working a shit ton of hours. how about after the new year?

Damn I wish you would have said something I would have come over and helped install it.

We're def running it after the new year. HBD this weekend man!

Back