• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sucky day.

DrSockMonkey said:
OK, my lovely wife was kind enough to remove the cover since I got a tooth pulled and am out of commision. The good news is the gears seem ok! The pin from the locker slid out and grenaded the carrier. Thankfully I have another locker sitting around, now I just need a new carrier. Any body got one lying around for 4.88 for a D35 c clip? Also anybody familiar with gears that could help "read the pattern to see if there need to be any adjustments after the carrier change?

Thanks for all the help and advice,
Jeremy

Ive got a carrier with 4.10s and broken spiders if you want it. FREE FREE FREE

The carrier break is at 3.73 right? so that should work? Sounds like a deal Joe! I really need to get back on the street cause it is also my DD. PM me your# and we can figure out getting connected.

Thanks Joe!
Jeremy

WaXJ_Skier said:
Ive got a carrier with 4.10s and broken spiders if you want it. FREE FREE FREE

I am confused (I know it happens alot ;) ).
So the pin broke and both 1/2's of the lock rite stayed inside the carrier?
So why don't you still have 1 wheel drive?
Am I completely missing something?

make sure when you remove the carrier you keep track of the shims and where they came from so you can put them back in the original locations to start with the new carrier.

Michael

2xtreme said:
I am confused (I know it happens alot ;) ).
So the pin broke and both 1/2's of the lock rite stayed inside the carrier?
So why don't you still have 1 wheel drive?
Am I completely missing something?

make sure when you remove the carrier you keep track of the shims and where they came from so you can put them back in the original locations to start with the new carrier.

Michael

With the pin gone there is nothing holding the lockrite to the carrier, so the carrier will spin around the locker, and the shafts.

Thanks Ryan,
I knew that. I just needed a reminder ;)
Thanks,
Michael

Back