• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Submit your Jeepspeed / Prerunner for the ROTM!!

Im not sure if I can quallify to enter but Ill enter if get approved, how do I get approved? Im not expecting to win but I dont want this jeepspeed theme to be a flop!

1997 JEEP Cherokee Dual Purpose DD

Started its life off a 2wd and is now a 4wd

DRIVE TRAIN:

Stock 4.0L
AW-4
NP231 w/ SYE
D30 Front stock 3.55s
C8.25 Rear stock 3.55s

ENGINE:

Brown Dog Motor Mounts
Performance Distrubutors Live Wire Kit
K&N Air Filter
Optima Red Top Battery
Flow Kooler Water Pump
Rustys Flow Master Exhaust Kit

SUSPENSION:

Rubicon Express Long Arm Kit
Deaver Coils
Deaver Leafs
7100 Bilstein

WHEELS/TIRES:

33x12.50X15 Dick Cepek FC2
American Racing Black Steelies

CHASSIS:

AJs Rock Sliders

BODY:

Hanneman Fiberglass Front Fenders
Light Bar with 2 Hella 500FF Lights

INTERIOR:

Cobra CB Radio
Spare Tire Mount/Hi-Lift Mount
Tool Box
Spare Parts Bag

MISC:

PA Speaker
T&Js Currie Anti-Rock
T&Js Steering Box Brace
T&Js Upper Front Shock Mounts
Squirrel80 CUSTOM Lower Shock Mounts
SoCal Desert Rats Blood Sweat n Tears...

Thanks to everyone who has helped me out along the way!

photobucket seems to be down right now but I can post pics when it starts working...

Wrong place to post, but it looks like you should qualify. Post it up in the pic showcase thread. Jim posted the link in the first post of this thread.

OK, people. Step it up! 39 JeepSpeed Mafia members, including 5 race cars - 4 actual Jeepspeeds. We can't scare up 5 entries for rig of the month.. Nobody has another desert runner, or dune-hopper out there?

What is this? JSM fight club? The first rule of JSM fight club is,.... :nono:

Nobody has another desert runner, or dune-hopper out there?

I guess this means the rock-crawlers win,... :bawl:

People are scared... look at the people running(besides me)! I dont expect 1 person to vote for me I just thought it would be fun! :D :CHEERS:

I'm in, just to get the ball rolling. I cant decide who to vote for, 1708 is bitchin, dan's rig is frickin badass.. or do I pull the hater card and vote for myself? :D

Mike you and I are just the ball rollers, I say you go out on a limb and roll the hater card and vote for me and I will vote for the BSC bull dike "Frankie" ;)

Last edited:
Well thank god for that. I just bought another Comanche, and I'm picking it up on Monday. I was seriously contemplating running down, taking a couple pictures of it and submitting a second entry.

People are scared... look at the people running(besides me)
Tone, Grimm, nothing to be ashamed of. What's really amazing is how close the "civilian" rigs look to the race rigs. Maybe that's due to the Jeepspeed rules that require "stock" looks.(I know that pisses a lot of the racers off)

Other then the shiny, shiny paint, decals(gotta keep the sponsors happy) and the mondo-expensive driving lights, the biggest difference is the lack of the windshields on the racers.

Looking good!:thumbup:

('still voted for myself :roll: )

Back