• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stupid stupid kids

Some aren't as lucky as others.

When I was a weee young'n a kid in a neighboring town figured out a shotgun shell was a nice fit in a music stand tube. Stuck it in there and whapped it down on something to kick the primer off. His fate wasn't any better.

It's fun to look back and realize how I ever made it this far. Now I'm a conservative bean counter that looks 8 times before I cross the street. :D

Ramsey said:
if he was with my "daughter" he would have been one sick mofo. you gotta feel sorry for his parents though, think of not just how they felt when they found out, but when they found out how.
Yup....I do feel sorry for the people he left behind....Kind of like Suicides. Totaly selfish

DrMoab said:
Well just think...You won't have to worry about his stupid genes entering the pool.....Who knows...Could have even been with your daughter....
Got what he deserved IMO

How old are you? :D

Kids are dumb, they always have been and always will be. Some are just lucky enough to live through the truely stupid things. I've seen much dumber things than this. Think way back in time on how many times it would have been better to have you out of the gene pool.

Lincoln said:
How old are you? :D

Kids are dumb, they always have been and always will be. Some are just lucky enough to live through the truely stupid things. I've seen much dumber things than this. Think way back in time on how many times it would have been better to have you out of the gene pool.
I don't need to look back....I shouldn't be in the gene pool now...But for diferent reasons.

I just look at it this way....No one has even mentioned what happend to the kid he hit on the bike....He did hit him. I have done some very very stupid things but not many that was intentionaly dangerous to other kids.

DrMoab said:
not many that was intentionaly dangerous to other kids.

I'll agree on that point. I was all about hurting me, though there were a few incidents in cars that involved passengers.

I don't feel bad that it killed him. Do stupid things, consequences will be paid. A few weeks ago a parent was complaining at the state for a bigger stop sign and braking bumps at an intersection where her kid ran the stop and got killed. The dumbass was drunk and probably would have ran it anyway, it's not a blind corner, there is a good 1/8 of a mile open area on each side.

I don't feel bad that any of them are dead. I just try not to say we're better off unless I know them. :)

Dunno if I believe it was fatal till I see a more reliable source than Ogrish...

like Goregasm maybe?

:D

since I am still a teenager I know all about stunts like this one. Luckly I am still here to talk about the stopid stuff I have done. But the fact is that all teenagers do stopid sheet like this, but only rarely do one end in a fatality. I can't help but be sorry for him because one hundred feet earlyer or later htis would all have been a funny story to tell his friends.

Wow. That probably didn't hurt at all. I wonder what his last thoughts were, 'cuz you KNOW he saw that coming.

KaHOnas said:
Wow. That probably didn't hurt at all. I wonder what his last thoughts were, 'cuz you KNOW he saw that coming.

"Oh, sh*t!"

Seriously, though... While I'm by no means making light of his death, I find it hard to have much in the way of sympathy for him given the circumstances. If they were going fast enough for him to die by smacking his head off of the bumper of a parked car, his hitting the smaller kids on the bike could've caused them to meet a similar end.

Having the scars (literally) from my own stupid car-related teenage antics, I know what kids do at that age. But they were basically preying on smaller kids because they could; that's where I have trouble finding sympathy for him. I do hope his family get through this OK, though, and that his friends learn something from the event.

Last edited:
i cant help but feel very sorry for him, when i was 15 i was hit by a car acting foolish on a fourwheeler, it almost killed me. it made me a much better person and cleared my head so to speak. to bad he couldnt have the same outcome

Ramsey said:
to bad he couldnt have the same outcome

Sometimes it's just your time to go. Though, you shouldn't go lookin' for it...

Ramsey said:
i cant help but feel very sorry for him, when i was 15 i was hit by a car acting foolish on a fourwheeler, it almost killed me. it made me a much better person and cleared my head so to speak. to bad he couldnt have the same outcome
Yeah, but he was out gunnin' for the kids on the bikes and Karma made an instantaneous withdrawal. Payback's a bi*** sometimes. I don't feel sorry for the kid at all, but wonder if his "friends" learned any kind of lesson from that.

Stupid should hurt. Sometimes it's fatal. That's just a corollary of Darwin's Law.

Yucca-Man said:
Stupid should hurt. Sometimes it's fatal. That's just a corollary of Darwin's Law.

It's just nice to know that Darwin's back from vacation.

Yucca-Man said:
Yeah, but he was out gunnin' for the kids on the bikes and Karma made an instantaneous withdrawal. Payback's a bi*** sometimes. I don't feel sorry for the kid at all, but wonder if his "friends" learned any kind of lesson from that.

you bring up a good point, of course i was a punk then too

I saw this a few days back, but just realized that wasn't a parked car he hit...Maybe someone with better playback software can verify it, but I think he hit (and was hit by) a car driving up the street at them. That's why the one kid on a bike was seen headed up a driveway.

Yucca-Man said:
I think he hit (and was hit by) a car driving up the street at them.

I thought this, too, but I didn't see a driver. I'll look again...

Upon closer inspection, I think I do see a driver. You're probably right.

Yeah, at the end you can see the other car hits its brakes...kid got what was comin to him for trying to hit that other kid on the bike. Sucks he had to die for it, but you try and do something that could very well kill someone else and you do it knowingly...well, as has already been said payback's a b***h.

Yucca-Man said:

Ultimately, this is what it boils down to. I'm sorry that this kid had to buy the farm to figure it out, but Yucca-Man's point stands.

Back