• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stupid question of the century

I can cut it. Lol. Hard part is welding it up true. 😆 I have a surplus stock rear shaft with good joints if ya want to experiment.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Whats the measurements on it, may be good for the Challenger project i have. :gee:

Dana 60 I have I completely disassembled. I can include 4.10 gears, posi carrier, new bearings, disc brakes, axle shafts, seals, etc.

Measures 57.25"? From disc to disc. Leaf spring perches are about 33" center to center, I think the have been moved.

This is the correct rear end for 66-72 chrysler a bodies, plus disc brakes obviously.

Dana 60 I have I completely disassembled. I can include 4.10 gears, posi carrier, new bearings, disc brakes, axle shafts, seals, etc.

Measures 57.25"? From disc to disc. Leaf spring perches are about 33" center to center, I think the have been moved.

This is the correct rear end for 66-72 chrysler a bodies, plus disc brakes obviously.

I'll have to research that, could be a quick easy way to put wide tires on my '73.

Are-you-juggling-too-many-projects.jpg

Not sure who you're asking, but I'm pretty sure the answer is yes either way :roflmao:

I know nothing of what either of you speak.

...and they ALL fit in the garage. I know.

:p

I wish there was only 5, my beater lost a cylinder a few nights ago...brings my current projects total to 9

If you actually know how many projects you have then clearly you don't have enough.

If you actually know how many projects you have then clearly you don't have enough.

Excellent point, but I was only counting cars, jeeps, or bikes that need a motor or trans. If we count the little stuff I'm lost.

Back