• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stuff i gots...

add to the list 4 33x10.50x15 km2s on american racing rims great tread $650

rough country 3" lift with series 2 shocks. $300

i would think it would work on an lj...i compared it to the pre cat pipe from the parts wj and the dimensions were identical. its already attached to a split manifold right now. i cut it right before the cat on my xj when i took it off. it may need a short piece of pipe depending on where the lj cat converter is. i can try to get you some pics of it this week

bring it. Even if it doesn't work I need to do the fed emissions conversion on Jennie's.
Either way someone will take it home.
I've got a dark blue 97+ header panel and grill if you want it.

bring it. Even if it doesn't work I need to do the fed emissions conversion on Jennie's.
Either way someone will take it home.
I've got a dark blue 97+ header panel and grill if you want it.

10-4...no matter what ill bring the pipe and the manifold...

i would also take that header panel no matter what. new jeep has a cracked header panel

10-4...no matter what ill bring the pipe and the manifold...

i would also take that header panel no matter what. new jeep has a cracked header panel

OK.

I don't think it has any lights in it, but the panel and grill are good.

OK I can do that. Been looking for something to add to front winch bumper.

Keep me posted on the HP 30 housing

Hi Looking for a rear cargo cover. Any chance you have one? Thanks

are you talking about a retractable cargo cover or the one that has the adjustable straps? I have a tan one in perfect shape that is the strapped one. PM if interedsted.

-set of red 97+ front fenders. they are not dented but the mounting holes on the bottom are a little twisted up. open to trades for black fenders or some cash

-3.5" OME leaf springs. ANDY

-2000 xj 4.0. came out of my gold jeep...thought it had a broken piston skirt but it turned out to be the timing damper. ran fine, just made noise. needs oil pan, valve cover and timing cover gaskets. make me an offer

-various 84-96 front clip/grille parts and signal lights...trade for man hugs...and booze

-aw4/np231 out of a 2000 xj...COLLIN

-96 intake...free

-mj rear tube bumper with 2" reciever (has frame tie ins) $120

-bull bar...fits most xj's i would guess. BEN

-97+ rear hatches in gold and white...both in pretty good shape. the gold one may still have some black spray paint on it or some stickers...depends on which one i throw on my rig. $50 each. i think they both have tinted glass. the gold one even has working struts on it...at least they worked when i pulled it

-xj front shaft has pretty new ujoints...needs a centering ball $30

-d30 axle shafts...could probably use ujoints. $25 each...have one of each side

-wood grain radio bezel...COLLIN

-2000 non cali emissions down pipe (without pre cats) attached to an 00-06 style manifold- MAC

-96+ valve covers...$25

-leaf spring degree shims...ACTUALLY ARE 2.5 DEGREES...make an offer

-re super flex large size poly bushings for the control arms (and long arms i believe...brand new... $20

-99 xj gas tank and fuel pump $30

-21 spline np231 from a ba10/5 $40

-84-96 front bumper $15

-99 xj pcm...NATE

-dana 44 diff cover...its not stock, but also not heavy duty. it was thicker than the stock cover i had $10

-xj 3 switch panel with fog light switch $25

-99 xj HVAC controls...trade for booze

updated list...add to that list:

-RE trackbar...rusty but still solid...has the heim joint. $75 obo

-xj leafs with add a leaf. sitting at a solid 3+" on the purple xj I have $40 with the xj leafs. $25 without the xj leaves

I am also toying with the idea of parting out the purple 98 i have. not sure if i want to return it to stock and drive it till it falls apart or just get rid of it.

Think thats just the regular flex one, has around a 1.25 dia. tubing?

seems to be about that size. its still on the jeep i picked up. havent taken it off yet in case it has to move lol. it will come off when i pull it into the garage next week to pull the coils and shocks off for you

Back