• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff for sale

Forceful Llama

NAXJA Forum User
I'll be selling some spare stuff over the next week.

So far:

Set of axles geared 3.55
Hp30/8.25 complete though will need new brakes most likely.
Prefer to sell as a set $300

RE trackbar bracket new, never used. $30

AA sye kit, new. Just opened to verify product since they shipped the wrong stuff the first time. $175

Kevin's offroad trackbar. Bushings look good $60

Rear drive shaft, joint was good when I pulled it 2 years ago. $35

Should have a hp30 with 4.88 and a full case Detroit soon. Just trying to decide if I want some stuff off it first.

I am also considering a part out of my old rig or a complete sale for parts if I don't get it salvaged titled. 1992 with 230k miles. RE 4.5 short arm, full leafs, shackles, rancho 9000 adjustable shocks. Running 4.0, ax15 with newish clutch and slave. Previous owner said it was rebuilt but no papers to verify.

I will be adding more as I go thru my parts pile this week.

Interested in the re bracket. Can you send a pic or post a part number so I can verify its the one/style I'm wanting/looking for.

Interested in the Kevin's Track Bar. Adjustable? I don't know much about that brand. Redrilling for the original does not quite center the axle on this lift.

grille3s.jpg

It's adjustable but you would need to either fab a bracket for it or convince them to sell you one. It's 1.5 (I think) inches wide so things like RE or Clayton are too wide. Unless you could use washers to space it? No idea if that's a good idea or not. It's pretty beefy though.

You're grill is awesome btw.

Last edited:
Back