• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff for sale: tires, tow hooks, lights, etc.

js_customs

NAXJA Forum User
Brand new tow hook & bracket set from Rugged Ridge...I bought it for $89 from quadratec, so 65 plus shipping?

I bought the set a few months ago and never got around to putting them on. My girlfriend bought me a JCR winch bumper from the black friday sale so I dont have much use for them now.

16liq05.jpg

Wagoneer Tail lights: Both are passenger side tail lights, I never found a drivers side one that wasn't cracked. They're both in great shape, just a few scratches on the chrome. The bulbs are included (one is missing one bulb), I can't guarantee the bulbs work though since they were from the pick n pull. $25 shipped each

dyaaet.jpg

24nmsus.jpg

32x11.5R15 BFG All-Terrains- around 75% tread...There are 2 of them. I bought a set of 3 on ebay with the intent of buying a 4th to have a set of road tires. I'm just going to keep one as a spare. $60 a piece, or $100 for both.

These can be picked up in Elverson, PA or we can meet somewhere

3480en5.jpg

Cherokee limited power mirrors: These are off an 88, they're the darkish gray color.
$25 plus shipping for both...I'll try to get a picture up if I can find one.

Driver side front and rear doors off the dark gray 88 limited: includes power locks/window and door panels. I'll try to find a picture of these as well.

$20 a piece picked up in Elverson, PA.

Here is the best picture I have of the doors...the trim is falling off of the rear door, but other than that, they're fine, no dents or anything. I also have most of the parts left from this jeep, so if you need anything else, let me know. Everything is obo too, just pm me with offers.
21aefie.jpg

Last edited:
Bump...new prices:
20 shipped each for the tail lights
50 each for the BFG's or 90 for both.

Also have a skyjacker trackbar relocation bracket, powdercoated red, used for 2 months til I got my RE HD track bar and bracket....10 shipped obo

everything else is still for sale too, with the exception of possibly the tow hooks(they're on ebay for another day).

Also, if anyone needs any parts of the gray jeep in the picture, let me know, I still have most of the stuff from it...it's an 88

Last edited:
Back