• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stout rear bumper with ALL the goodies!!!

G2WANIT

NAXJA Forum User
This is a Tomken Machine rear bumper for a 1997-2001 XJ. It has the rear quarter panel protectors, hitch receiver and a tire carrier.

I'm also including with it some frame inserts that slid into your frame bolt up through the hitch mounting locations. This makes the bumper and hitch a VERY strong piece of your XJ - you can tow and pull to your hearts content!

The tire carrier is designed for up to 33" tires but with the frame inserts I've had my 37" on there for a couple trips and it works great. It does hang low though so if you roll bigger than 33" you'd want to raise the mounting point.

Also, I'll throw in a license plate relocating bracket complete with light. (not pictured)

BUT WAIT, IF YOU BUY NOW: I'll also throw in a Warn Receiver Shackle Bracket and 3/4" shackle!!!

If you buy it, I'll help install it and make sure everything fits and works right. Also, I was planning on welding the frame inserts to the bumper for added strength, I'll do that if the new owner likes the idea.

Brand new, you're looking at over $1,000 of good stuff here (not including the frame inserts!). Obviously it's not new, I started to knock the rust off but it still needs some time with a wire-wheel before it's ready to paint. I have cut and folded my rear panels and built a new bumper so I'm done with this.

I'm asking $400.
PM, Text, call:
Aaron
eight-O-one 824 - 6971

PICS:

Without Tire Carrier:
8828510994_c478763646_c.jpg

With tire carrier:
8828504614_5610019302_z.jpg

Frame inserts:
8828503456_23a3982833_c.jpg

Here it is with the frame inserts lined up:
8828502244_efa5ce4495_c.jpg

Sure, I'll ship it on your dime, I'll weight it tonight to give you an idea but I think it's close to 80 lbs of metal here...

Some crapy pics - that's a 33" spare:

imagew2.aspx

imagew2.aspx

imagew2.aspx

imagew2.aspx

Unfortunately I think these are the only pics I have...

Alright, ALRIGHT! $300.

But after this I'll be forced to pimp it on RME & KSL. (don't mess with me, I'm getting desperate - I have to move this thing from underneath my XJ every time I want to take the Heep out of the garage!)

Or worse ... I'll paint it! :eyes: But then you'd be stuck paying more for my crappy paint job. Friends don't let friends pay for rattle-can paint!
:nono:

It will still bolt up. Only different are the hatch and tail lights really.

Still have this? And would you be willing to sell just the tire carrier?

SOLD!

To an XJ with a sweet grey Plasti Dip paint job... I'm going to keep that in mind if I ever decide to paint, definitely better than the bed-liner paint I've seen.

Back