• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stories from the 'crawl

come out anyway some body will have a seat open, missed you and bigun.

Well guys I figured out all the problems that need to be dealt with due to an awsome time at the Cherokee Crawl '04. 1.) rear control arm (broke and repaired on lower 2), 2.) rear driveshaft u-joint broke, 3.) rear trackbar bent from rear axle yoke, 4.) wristed control arm mount cracked at weld (ground too much weld off :doh: ), 5.) front upper control arm mount needs to be a solid mount to eliminate axle wrap, 6.) front driveshaft needs to be rebuilt and changed to straight u-joints instead of double cardan style, 7.) front trackbar heims need to be changed to something that will last. For the most part I'm really happy with the newest transformation my Cherokee has undergone.
I had a blast at this years event. I'd like to thank Heather and Kevin for doing a wonderfull job coordinating everything, markwnc for the assistance on lower 2, 2offroad for the winching duties and alternator testing, my man :worship: Matt for the bed and shelter to protect me from the :shiver: "kristalheathers" of the wild Tellico mountains, Ghost for the excitement, anyone I forgot please let me know so I can kick myself in the face.
Chill,
RonS

the guys from Clemson 4wheeldrive, for droping their tools down lower 2.

Kicking as I type! Mucho thanks to my man from Clemson 4wheel drive for all the assistance (glad you found all your tools bro).
Chill,
Ron S

Back