• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

****STOLEN JEEP TJ****

he has his eyes on the fully done up jk on craigslist for 31k. I tried to show him the math of building a bitchin xj for 5k, then buying a commuter car to save on gas, but i think he does not like my math..

he has his eyes on the fully done up jk on craigslist for 31k. I tried to show him the math of building a bitchin xj for 5k, then buying a commuter car to save on gas, but i think he does not like my math..

bitchin' XJ would cost more then 5k ;) more like 10-15k and still have money for a commuter.

if he's looking for a bitchin JK, i think my buddy might sell his for the right price, which will be pretty fair. it's not a rubicon, but it has nice fox shocks all around, jk rubi d44 axles with air lockers, 5.38 gearing i think, 37's with nice wheels, tube fenders, rock rails, brand new clutch kit, nice winch and winch bumpers, hid lights, curri anti rocks, and the list goes on. i bet it would be close to 10k less than the jeep he's looking at.

Back