• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STOLEN CHEROKEE-Kent, Washington

mudxj92

NAXJA Forum User
My brothers girlfriends Jeep was stolen today at a Safeway, it's a black 97 cherokee with a 2 inch lift. It has brand new 17in JK rims with around 32's on it. Located in Kent Washington, I'm sure he'll post up with more details soon. Any info or help Please let us know. You can contact me at 9714049981

check craigslist religiously for the next 2 weeks or longer. Thefts are as stupid as they are sneaky. search for not only the whole car obviously but unique parts it may have as they might be parting it out. search in other areas such as vancouver, yakima, spokane etc... people who steal cars are out to make money, and something should show up as an xj isnt quite as generic as a honda or other commonly stolen car. i will keep my eyes open up north in the south snohomish county area for what its worth. really sorry to see a great car gone

Thanks man I really appreciate it. We've been checking Craigslist like crazy. I wish I could post some pictures of it on here but also to help point it out in a crowd it has Oregon plates, and it doesnt have tinted windows. Tires and rims are brand new off a 2012 rubicon. Fenders are cut up front with trim, and rears are cut and folded with trim on it as well. Still has the faded door bumpers on it. Stock front and rear bumpers with the end caps off. Thanks for reading.

Well the police found it in a fire zone in some sketchy neighborhood an impounded it, nothing was taken a far as exterior parts. But the interior was trashed.

Back