• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen Axles Westfield Mass

BrokeBrewKnow

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys had some axles get stolen from my work in Westfield Ma. It was a set of 60s ford hp kingpin front and full float rear. Anybody that knows anythong about the info would be greatly appreciated. Cash rewarded for info that gets them back. They were locked together on my work property and there is a camera which i will be reviewing the tapes from this week. Like i said any info would help. If returned no charges will be pressed.

They were at patriot freightliner formerly l&b freightliner route 202 southampton rd.

Last edited:
Inside job. Somebody doesnt just drive by and see some random axles laying around and grab them. If it was just some junk metal that a person could grab quickly and scrap sure, but not with axles like that. They have to know what they're worth, have at least 4 people to quickly pick them up into the back of a truck, and get into the locked property to begin with.

We're they 7879 60's? If so it shouldnt be too hard to spot them for sale somewhere. Not many around here and popping up for sale too often.

Yes they are 79 ford axles, front axle has superwinch lockout hubs. Im pissed Im moving and finally had a place to start rebuilding them. If its someone i know/work with Im going to work them over pretty damn good.

:roflmao:

Incorrect, I just bought a Rockwell instead.
Fully dressed 60's aren't heavy enough for you? It was probably only a 2.5T, you pansy.

I'd agree tho, inside job. Sucks. How many people have access to the area?

I know a few spots to leave the guy if you catch him...

Seriously though, that blows, good luck. I've had my dodge kingpin 60 sitting on the side of the road to my house for nearly four months now and it hasn't gone anywhere, I guess thieves are picky these days :roflmao:

Like your basement
IMG_20121103_175118_zps78cc47af.jpg

Talked to a local metal shop they had some parts stolen off of a pulling truck wasn't a smash and grab someone took their time doing it only took what they wanted. Im going to figure out what happened and Im going to **** Shit up when i do.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Back