• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stickers..

I know I will have a U.S Marines Sticker but I like the Wranglers are like tampons and Wranglers are for cheerleaders and its a bunch of mall crawling wranglers so thats why I wanted the one making fun of wranglers lol...

:roflmao: Oh My Lord! Thats funny!

WOW... I guess being patriotic isn't one of your most outstanding qualities...

AI, Its too easy dude, too easy.

Lol don't worry about it :D

A little tip for the Johnny-come-lately's who aren't reading. HE KNOWS DAMN WELL WHAT POW/MIA IS. Look at his project ffs. Does anyone really believe a (former?)MP, who's building a rolling tribute to soldiers KIA, would not know what POW/MIA means?

MAN!

I don't think some of you guys would recognize trolling if someone hit you in the face with it :D

Albandit, as a vet, i'm suprized you missed that.

Me too I guess those Ahole instructors failed to teach me.

:roflmao:

A little tip for the Johnny-come-lately's who aren't reading. HE KNOWS DAMN WELL WHAT POW/MIA IS. Look at his project ffs. Does anyone really believe a (former?)MP, who's building a rolling tribute to soldiers KIA, would not know what POW/MIA means?

Apparently cracked does :D

Last edited:
I like "jeeps are built, not bought" Theres a dude with a big ass WJ cruising around my town with one that says "if you have a wrangler...F*&^ you" lol. I found it funny.

Back