• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sticker thread

So I got an email from Mac's contact finally. I guess my email went to her spam folder and she didn't see it. Anyway she gave me a quote for $.80 a sticker for 500. $1.00 for 400 so you might as well go 500. $15 for shipping.

I think you guys are nuts of you don't get these coming. At that price you could sell them for $5 a sticker or $7.50 for two and make a lot of money.

Here is her contact info.

KAT Marketing & Advertising
203 Airport North Office Park
Fort Wayne In 46825
P.260.413.0840
F.260.489.5432
[email protected]

Last edited:
Ryan, thanks for the dogged pursuit of this issue. I have been preoccupied, but I will make sure KAT Marketing can do the full colors in a vinyl and will ask for some assurance for the longevity of the colors in sun/environmental exposure. The only other thing I can think of is "Is there any interest in back-printed stickers that go on the inside of the glass or are we talking about outside/surface mount?" Perhaps I can even pick them up in person when I drive one of my brother's jeeps or other vehicles to Utah in the next few weeks.

The stickers are the same material that the new member stickers are made of. When Matt first got them he thought the material was a little thin and had them redo them. She told me these are made of the same high quality stuff those ones are.

As far as window stickers. I can only speak for myself but I don't have any interest. Everything I own has dark tinted windows or I want them on an outside surface. Like it said, I can only speak for me.

The club account has $168.50 in it. I am willing to cover the rest of the cost until we sell some of these stickers. I need to be absolutely sure which sticker we want. For Ryan and Derek, you have the files. For everyone else, the best I can do is describe the choices. What I think we want is Red XJ facing right with an orange-red Delicate Arch in the background. Second possibility is a white XJ facing right with a white Delicate Arch in the background. Third possibility is a white XJ facing left with a white Delicate Arch in the background. All have Intermountain Chapter and there is no reference to Fall Fling on any of them. Correct?

This is our chapter logo. It's the one I sent her. I strongly suggest we keep this logo.
sagaza6e.jpg

Steve, I can split that expense if you want.

I have no interest in an inside-mount sticker - tint and defrost wires...

I'm with Ryan, lets keep it OG and roll with the same sticker. Mine's faded and needs replacing so put me down for a pre-order!

Thanks all for the confirmation. I will make the contact using your name Ryan, and ensure that the company has the proper files to execute the printing.

Back