• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steering column gauge mount?

You can do a custom gauge cluster like the project I am working on... :greensmok
DSC01640.JPG

don't know when I will finish it. its in primer right now, just need a few more gauges (replacing all gauges will full sweep electric Auto meter gauges)

Or the Blank spot if you don't have a clock has an empty void about 6" above the cigarette lighter...

wow thats a good idea, i'll add that to the project list. I've had gauges in the spot above the cig lighter, I only managed to fit 2 small gauges there. it was cool at the time, but i decided to do other things with that spot.

Thanks! , Helps that I have access to a laser cutter at work and plenty of time.... And the center big gauge is going to be a dual Tach and Speedo Digital Cobalt Gauge....

In the end I am going to have Fuel, Water Temp, Voltage, Fuel Pressure and (still thinking of another gauge for the cluster, perhaps Diff temp or T-case temp) Trannsmission temp in the spot above the cig lighter and Oil Temp and Pressure in an A-piller...

Last edited:
Back