• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Springs, leafs, CA's, bumper, and what not...

Jeepsterboy101

NAXJA Forum User
RE: 4.5" ZJ coil springs....$125
RE: 1600 Trackbar.....$75
RE: LCA SF2.....$100
RE: UCA SR2....$75
RE: (2) Sets of 4.5" leaf packs. 2/4 of them are still in pretty good shape. Other two are sagging....$200 for both sets
RE: 2" bumpstops...$10
RE: 3" bumpstops....$10
RE: 4* shims with centerpins....$20 (NIB)

JCR Stage 3 Rear bumper..... http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=2XJRST3&Category_Code=XJB

This is brand new. It has been painted but I would throw another coat of paint on it. Got if for $750 shipped to my door.....$600.

Skyjacker: (4) shocks. I was using them with about 4.5" of lift for a while. I can get the legnths on them if you want.....$40

FireStik II: 5ft. CB attenna....$20 (NIB)

Sagged out 3" leafs with an AAL in them....$10.

$100 Labor Gift Certificate to Motorsports Plus....$75

Also, have all the stock suspension parts from a 99 XJ. Taking offers on that.

Any questions just let me know. I can get pics of anything you would like. I'd rather not ship but I will on your dime. I work in SD and I'll be travelling to Long Beach next weekend so we should be able to work something out. Thanks!

sent you back channel about the bumpstops and the cb antena.
thabnks in advance, mike

well the rear springs.. You say good condition. what is good? lol

Are they equal hieght and still at 4.5"?

I am in OC and might be interested.

willing to ship, i need control arms

Dan Turner said:
Scott, are parting out your jeep, or just cleaning out your garage?

-Dan

Naw Dan, just trying to clean up. :)

RobertK said:
well the rear springs.. You say good condition. what is good? lol

Are they equal hieght and still at 4.5"?

I am in OC and might be interested.

Here are some pics of them. Like you, I had both sets start sagging to the passenger....

IMG_0501.jpg

This one you can see the heights. The first are two are maybe like a quarter of an inch to a half inch off. Other two are sagged as you can see.

IMG_0502.jpg

Let me know if ya have any more questions. Thanks.

red01XJ said:
willing to ship, i need control arms

Yea, I am willing to ship. Let me know. Thanks.

-Scott

Here is the revised list.........

I have had interest in a few things but no agreements so keep the offers coming. Thanks.

Jeepsterboy101 said:
RE: 4.5" ZJ coil springs....$125

RE: LCA SF2.....$100
RE: UCA SR2....$75
RE: (2) Sets of 4.5" leaf packs. 2/4 of them are still in pretty good shape. Other two are sagging....$200 for both sets

RE: 4* shims with centerpins....$20 (NIB)

JCR Stage 3 Rear bumper..... http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=2XJRST3&Category_Code=XJB

This is brand new. It has been painted but I would throw another coat of paint on it. Got if for $750 shipped to my door.....$600.

Skyjacker: (4) shocks. I was using them with about 4.5" of lift for a while. I can get the legnths on them if you want.....$40

Sagged out 3" leafs with an AAL in them....$10.

$100 Labor Gift Certificate to Motorsports Plus....$75

Also, have all the stock suspension parts from a 99 XJ. Taking offers on that.

Any questions just let me know. I can get pics of anything you would like. I'd rather not ship but I will on your dime. I work in SD and I'll be travelling to Long Beach next weekend so we should be able to work something out. Thanks!

Back