• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Cleaning has started: some Jeep items for sale

philagony94xj

NAXJA Forum User
A lot of these items are XJ only and a few of odd-ball items too. Would hate to throw these things in the trash. So if you have been searching for some misc. items they might be here.

Sorry the pics are so large.

1994 231j T-case: 27 spline output, 23 spline input, fully functional, only taken out to swap in case with SYE. Has around 120k on it when taken out. Was behind an auto trans. Just needs case resealing and new rear output seal(typical leak location given the miles). Disassembled for inspection of bearings, shift fork pads and pump screen. All OK. Was gonna use it in my WJ but discovered I need a 97+ case.
$50 obo

WJ booster and prop. valve: pulled from the Junkyard. Don't know exactly what year it was from. It is surely the dual diaphragm booster that is a simple swap in for pre 97 XJ's.
$50 obo

JCR XJ t-case skid plate: for 231j case, includes hardware. Never installed. Brand new. Painted with Rustoleum paint to prevent rust.
$150 obo

Extended Idle Switch: for pre 97 XJ's. Its the entire panel to replace where the defrost switch is. You get E.I. and Defrost on the same panel.
Make offer.

Fog Light Switch: also for pre 97 XJ's. It also replaces where the defrost goes but still retains use of it. Just adds the Fog switch.
Make offer.

ZJ v8 Front coil springs: unsure of exact year but surely a ZJ.
Pair for $25 obo

Stock XJ coil springs: not up-country. Just normal factory springs from a Sport model.
Pair for $25 obo

Replacement Rubber Bushings for stock XJ leaf springs: Ordered as OEM replacements from Quadratec. New in bags. Never used. At the time I installed Lift springs before I could install these. The set of bushings will do a set of 2 leafs, front eyelets and rear eyelets.
$30 for the 4 obo

Stock XJ front sway bar w/o end links: has good frame mount bushings.
Make offer.

1966 M416 taillight housings with pigtails: don't know if they work or not because they are 24V system only. Taken off to install LED lights instead. Housings and lenses are in great shape. Just a little dirty. Maybe you might know someone looking to restore one of these Gems. They might need a set of taillights.
$50 for the set

I don't plan on shipping, but if need be I can on most items. Some are small enough to fit in a small USPS box.
Shoot me some offers, worst I can say is maybe. :cheers:

Last edited:
A lot of these items are XJ only and a few of odd-ball items too. Would hate to throw these things in the trash. So if you have been searching for some misc. items they might be here.

Sorry the pics are so large.

1994 231j T-case: 27 spline output, 23 spline input, fully functional, only taken out to swap in case with SYE. Has around 120k on it when taken out. Was behind an auto trans. Just needs case resealing and new rear output seal(typical leak location given the miles). Disassembled for inspection of bearings, shift fork pads and pump screen. All OK. Was gonna use it in my WJ but discovered I need a 97+ case.
$50 obo

JCR XJ t-case skid plate: for 231j case, includes hardware. Never installed. Brand new. Painted with Rustoleum paint to prevent rust.
$150 obo

Extended Idle Switch: for pre 97 XJ's. Its the entire panel to replace where the defrost switch is. You get E.I. and Defrost on the same panel.
Make offer.

Fog Light Switch: also for pre 97 XJ's. It also replaces where the defrost goes but still retains use of it. Just adds the Fog switch.
Make offer.

ZJ v8 Front coil springs: unsure of exact year but surely a ZJ.
Pair for $25 obo Sold

Stock XJ coil springs: not up-country. Just normal factory springs from a Sport model.
Pair for $25 obo

Replacement Rubber Bushings for stock XJ leaf springs: Ordered as OEM replacements from Quadratec. New in bags. Never used. At the time I installed Lift springs before I could install these. The set of bushings will do a set of 2 leafs, front eyelets and rear eyelets.
$30 for the 4 obo

Stock XJ front sway bar w/o end links: has good frame mount bushings.
Make offer.

1966 M416 taillight housings with pigtails: don't know if they work or not because they are 24V system only. Taken off to install LED lights instead. Housings and lenses are in great shape. Just a little dirty. Maybe you might know someone looking to restore one of these Gems. They might need a set of taillights.
$50 for the set. Sold

I don't plan on shipping, but if need be I can on most items. Some are small enough to fit in a small USPS box.
Shoot me some offers. :cheers:

Back