• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Clean-up MAY 12th!!!

Re: Spring Clean-up

So who is actually attending this? I am planning on it but I have some work to do - haven't touched anything since WF.

I will be there, plus my buddy with his XJ. His front tow hooks are on, hitch is in the works. He'll probably be a red member on here soon unless Rev scares him off.

I'm tentatively in!

Out. I have to meet Mark & pick up more parts.

JIM.

Hey guys, I'm the"buddy" 96 xj sport has been talking about!! He talked me into getting on here, so Rev, be nice!! Anyways, we are gonna be there, it'll be my first time out wheeling with people who know what they are doing, I hope!! Looking forward to it, also if anyone has an extra 00 passenger taillight housing, if ya wanna get rid of it bring it with ya and ill gladly pay for one, I'm tired of almost getting rear ended every time I stop to turn in the house!! See ya'll there!!

I have sent an email to Redbird Station, the campground now open across the road from Redbird. If things look good I may give them a shot.

I will post up what they say.

Rev

Nope, aint a lurker, no more, need to figure out how to put an avatar, but I don't wanna liok like a life-size smurf!!

You will be limited to the "stock" avatars as a user, with full membership comes the ability to use custom pix.

I do not know what you have heard about me....but most of it is a lie.

Maybe.

Looking forward to seeing you out there.

I will be the one in the loin cloth.

Rev

Wow...I got a response from the campground already.

Redbird Station said:
I have a open field that is primitive at the moment. I have the toilets operational right now. Working on showers right now. I do have hot water & sink in shop

All camping is free at the moment.
I have one 30amp plug and 3 or 4 120 plugs if needed. I accept all donations for camping, but expect a little more if power is used. I will try my best to help out in anyway.

I also have a pile of firewood so no need to bring any.

Alcohol policy is as follows:
As long as its kept to an acceptable level, I don't mind.

I am planning to give him a shot, I should be there Friday afternoon.

Rev

Yee haw!!, got my rear hitch installed, with d-ring reciever!!, new fire putter outer, now just find me a used tire for spare, and mount cb, so I can introduce yall to trucker lingo, been watching smokey and the bandit to get ready!!, other than that, ready for redbirds!!! See yall there!!

I drove by Redbird Station today....it is across the road from the maintenance shop for Redbird, about 1/4 mile from the entrance to Redbird. It looks pretty nice.

I will be there.

Rev

Well, i'm about to have some extra money in a few minutes........I'll be there.

Back