• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spending quality DIY time with the Jeep...

DangerBoy said:
You could also go rice and put yellow decals and stripes on your rig..... this is guaranteed to net you another 15 to 20 HP not to mention the BLING factor!

I thought the whole point of a jeep was to run over those little ricer cars?

You might be a redneck if:

dandecicco said:
1) Big old-school compass (the ones that are globes and about the size of a cue-ball to put on your dash so the world can see.

2) Get those cool footprint cromish brake, gas, and clutch pads.

3) the all time favorite bull horns on the hood

4) my personal favorites, mud flaps with the naked girl on them (all truckers love them)

5) You need a CB channel on your rear window.

6) tiger print seat covers

7) wall mart spinner hub caps

:D :D ;)

Here's your pic's Beached Bones...
120V_dash.jpg

driverstools.sized.jpg

jackstand_rear.sized.jpg

snorkel_closed.sized.jpg

snorkle_open.sized.jpg

snorkle_outside2.sized.jpg

snorkle_parts.sized.jpg
Billy

Last edited:
Ever notice that when most people take a pic of stuff on the ground, they almost always get their feet? :laugh2:

-Mike

Big Jeep 101 said:
Ever notice that when most people take a pic of stuff on the ground, they almost always get their feet? :laugh2:
Yeah, but at least his socks don't have holes in the toes!! :p

Instead of ponying up for a GPS , just go to a local High School and steal one of those HUGE Globes of the world.

Or I bet you could by one REALLY CHEAP if it said U.S.S.R. on it. Since you probably won't be there anytime soon... :cool:

BTW... what DO blue socks go with? :laugh2:

Big Jeep 101 said:

-Mike

That's intentional! calibrate to a size nine to give you scale. lol

Last edited:
Anyways, enough criticism about my socks, how do you guys like the mods?

I'm still looking for more ideas though.... little help?

P.S. thanx for pix JeapFreak21

The outlets are one of the best things I have ever seen. What is the second pictures of, I'm assuming something under the seat. And you don't have your oh sh!t handle in the pic of the back... do you really have it?

evilpresence said:
The outlets are one of the best things I have ever seen. What is the second pictures of, I'm assuming something under the seat. And you don't have your oh sh!t handle in the pic of the back... do you really have it?

I have the "oh sh!t" handle, but I was just posting those pics for Beached Bones. That is not my rig.
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
I have the "oh sh!t" handle, but I was just posting those pics for Beached Bones. That is not my rig.
Billy
Dont they come stock? I have them factory above all four doors. Every one in Oz does too!

evilpresence said:

Thanks love my outlets, one of my best mods i think.

2nd picture is toolbox under driver's seat

oh sh*t handle was a sugestion of something I could do. (probably will next time i get to the wreckers)

Back