• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Special Election - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Our Northern Director puttzer has moved up into the Vice President position. We will hold a special election to fill the Northern Director spot for the remainder of his term (12/31/2018). This thread will remain open for two weeks.

Please list your nominations for the position of Northern Director. Any red letter member is eligible to run, including current Board members. The member must be nominated by another red letter member and then seconded by another red letter member. Finally the nominee needs to accept their nomination.

I nominate Justin Freerider15.

Would that be a big FU to National? :D Either way, I like it. Oh yeah, and second the nomination.

I'd also like to nominate Satchel.... I mean, David Time2getdirty

Last edited:
I second David.

I nominate Rich-DutchVDub.

Better hope Abstain doesn't show up, the camp fire politics could turn violent. :D

Better hope Abstain doesn't show up, the camp fire politics could turn violent. :D

I already told you guys I can't make it...:jester:

Man...getting old blows. I glanced at this thread title and then did a major double take. Then squinted and realized the title was NOT "Special Education - Nomination Thread."

I hereby am....nominated. :D

I've decided the type of wheeling I like to do doesn't line up with the majority of the chapter.
I respectfully withdrawal from the special election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back