• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spare Room in Moab 06?

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Anyone have a place to stay for me at Moab? I havent called every place yet but its looking slim.

djblade311 said:
Anyone have a place to stay for me at Moab? I havent called every place yet but its looking slim.
No worries Josh. You can crash in your jeep anytime.:kissyou:

Kyung

GSequoia said:
You can always crash under the bridge over the Colorado River off 191. That's only maybe a mile from Slickrock.

Works for bums.

*ahem*

We prefer the term "transient".

I have a 2 person cabin at slickrock by myself but I am hoping I can hook up with one of these hippie chicks you guys have been talking about to take care of me or score on a nannie from the local church!

4xSanta said:
I have a 2 person cabin at slickrock by myself but I am hoping I can hook up with one of these hippie chicks you guys have been talking about to take care of me or score on a nannie from the local church!

I hear that for the price of a beer Josh will dress up in a Dorthy from Wizard of Oz outfit...

Something to consider Santa.

4xSanta said:

Just a disclaimer:
He snores, walks around naked, doesnt know how to use a channel changer, wakes up at 430am and makes as much noise as possible, nags about everything and anything, has to squat to take a piss, thinks moab is pernounced mwaab.

juryrigjalopy said:
thinks moab is pernounced mwaab.

Haha...I noticed this one. Didn't need to know the rest of that.

GSequoia said:
I hear that for the price of a beer Josh will dress up in a Dorthy from Wizard of Oz outfit...

Something to consider Santa.

:twak: so your REAL fantasies and truth about lusting after me finally come about. Outta the closet now eh? Yer getting me mixed up with Erik at Olympic4x4. If you get me drunk enough, I might sit on 4xsanta's lap, tell him what Jeep parts I want for Christmas and piss on his leg.

This is santa jr. in training a couple of years ago. It was City of Costa Mesas annual snopark and I came down in the helicopter and had my own santas village and elfs. kid was asking for a glock.
Front page of the local paper.

Did I forget to mention that juryrigjalopy is my wonderful son and still wets the bed in the home I provide for him and he is not going to Moab because he would miss the Simsons and he is afraid of Mormans!

4xSanta said:
Did I forget to mention that juryrigjalopy is my wonderful son and still wets the bed in the home I provide for him and he is not going to Moab because he would miss the Simsons and he is afraid of Mormans!

Mormans, I dont even know what a morman is. are you talking about mermans.I hope that I never get old.

Im not going to mwaab because I have to work for a living and I only piss in your bed while your asleep.

Can't you guys meet in the kitchen and have this conversation?

Back